PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Nottswhite

1. Nottswhite

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Spot on there! Lots of folk complaining about the lack of ambition from the board, but they’ve gone and put their money where their mouths are. We, as supporters, must now do our bit and get fully behind the club!!…..as always, it will be a rollercoaster of a ride! COYW!!
  2. Nottswhite

Nobber and Bamber Bridge FC Legend left us today

Thoughts and Prayers for you all
  3. Nottswhite

Summer 2023 Re-build

It saddens me when I look at our situation and compare it, to let’s say, Derby County. DC’s owner Clowes had a total wealth of £250 million all told. I’m led to believe he spaffed £110 mill of that getting them financially sorted. It must be costing him similar, if not more, keeping them afloat...
  4. Nottswhite

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I must admit to not understand high finance, but before his passing, didn’t TH say that PNE were a debt free club?
  5. Nottswhite

Matchday Thread Stoke City v PNE - 02/01/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!😁😁
  6. Nottswhite

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

He will have needed to pay off all the creditors in full, in order to be able to offer contracts of more than about 5-7,000 a week. If he’s done that, then hats off to him, but his personal wealth has/ is going to take a massive hit.
  7. Nottswhite

Wayne Rooneys Derby Again (Entering Administration)

They will have a very strict wage cap….probably a lot stricter than ours. Apparently, Hourahan was on £40000 a week!! What was Tom on here? HMRC will be watching this closely.
  8. Nottswhite

Clowes will have to find North of £50 mill if he is to fulfill the criteria Quantama have set.Thats 25% of his total worth, before ploughing money into the playing side.
  9. Nottswhite

Wayne Rooneys Derby Again (Entering Administration)

This guy is worth £252 million, so can't sustain the losses over a period of time. He certainly wont be wealthy much longer!!
  10. Nottswhite

His net worth is £252 mill
  11. Nottswhite

He must be very wealthy….or strange…to want to lose £60,000,000 down the toilet!!
  12. Nottswhite

The debt at Derby is eye wateringly bad. It would take someone with money, a lot of it, that they are willing to throw away, literally!
  13. Nottswhite

Players we released

Possibly Derby County might need the job lot, with only 4 contacted players!!
  14. Nottswhite

If anyone takes Derby over, they must be prepared and willing to lose at least £45 million, maybe a lot more, with no prospect of any return. It’s like burning money. These will be hard headed business men…… I may be wrong, but in the present financial mess the Country is in,let alone DCFC, I...
  15. Nottswhite

They have to have proof of funds for the season, before it starts, and be out of Administration by 23/3/23. it seems to get worse by the day, as they are taking out a loan, which increases the debt further!