PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. M

Alan Browne - 400

Well said Joan. At 75 I’m running out of years to keep the hope going. Still be there next year as you will. 🤞🤞⚽️
  2. M

Old pictures

Yes I was home on leave when in the Royal Navy. 17 at the time. Friends I went on with reckoned I was a good luck charm. Met and chatted with Brian Godfrey in Weymouth in 1986 when he was Weymouth FC’s manager. He was still p….d off about Ashworth and not him playing in the 1964 Cup Final...
  3. M

Argyle assistance

Happy Birthday Joan.🎂⚽️
  4. M

We didn't start the fire.

Brilliant 👏🥳
  5. M

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 6/03/24 - KO:7:45PM - Championship (Postponed)

Seemingly used by the lashers first team for close season creativity training.
  6. M

Radio East Lancashire

Thread 'Radio Lancs anti PNE ?' https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/radio-lancs-anti-pne.3439008/ My post 2/9/2023. Today was even worse.
  7. M

Matchday Thread PNE v Ipswich - 03/02/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Let’s all club in and buy her a rest of the season ticket. 🤪
  8. M

Matchday Thread Leeds v PNE - 21/01/24 - KO:12:00 PM - Championship

As I have done since the 60s. Bad speaking buggers. Are a disgrace to a northern accent. COYW
  9. M

Farke - and that pitch

He went to Liverpool FC.
  10. M

Who's in the drawer, Peter?

Err, No!
  11. M

Who's in the drawer, Peter?

Err, No!
  12. M

The referee

A lot of the yellow cards were for fouls that the recipient player had committed years ago and completely forgot about!🤪
  13. M

Radio Lancs anti PNE ?

The phone in from fans was good to listen to. Mainly PNE fans too.
  14. M

Radio Lancs anti PNE ?

Thank you for that, possibly should have worded it not enough PNE discussion, as was indicated in a later post. As an exile any bit about NE is important.
  15. M

Radio Lancs anti PNE ?

Oops, 🤪. Timing wrong, as was to post initially. ⚽️👍
  16. M

Radio Lancs anti PNE ?

Top of the Championship and least mentioned. That’s weird!
  17. M

Radio Lancs anti PNE ?

Not slatimg them, as I said (post match programme 6.00 - 7.00 pm) hardly any coverage. How times have changed.