PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. P

New pub for Preston?

Great beers, lad at work owns it, top lad. Went in last Sunday, part of a decent crawl spoilt by the Stanley. Won't be back there.
  2. P

"Most Unique Home in Preston"

Related to Huddersfield (ex?) owner. Money from greetings card business.
  3. P

New North End book (Out Now)

Ordered, got reference number but email wouldn't open. Shouldn't be an issue. Well done Sid, looks a cracking book.
  4. P

What do you irrationally hate?

People driving with pay and display tickets still stuck to their car windows, usually a dozen or so. Any objects dangling around in car windows. Someone telling a story, "she turned around and went 'blah blah', then she turned around and went 'blah'." What happened to simply saying "she said"?
  5. P

PNE- Online Community season ticket donation page (Now Closed)

A very rare post (been reading for years going back to the old TonyG board). Donated, a brilliant initiative, fair play to all involved.
  6. P

Long forgotten Pubs of Preston.

The Weavers? If it is the 'new' one, I recall it once being a restaurant (Greek/Italian??), and also having mud wrestlers!
  7. P

Cost of beer

when i take the boys on (not as much as i used to alas) i get some decent foreign bottles of lager and some proper crisps and drinks for boys from the offy. we are quite happy to listen to radio in our free parking spot then get on ground at 2.55. very rarely buy food or beer at ground, beer is...
  8. P

Crap joke thread

An Irishman found a piece of sandpaper, he thought it was a map of the desert.
  9. P

Good booze up grub

If you drank imported Stella, you would not have a problem. The cans have foreign writing on them rather than "Brewed in the UK" and the bottles have paper not foil on the neck. Totally different ale to the shite from Salmesbury or wherever.
  10. P

BNP members in the police

Surely you mean hereditary peers to be removed?? They are the ones with the silver spoon handed down, life peers do not pass the title on to their children. No religious or hereditary peers.
  11. P

Paying for England games

Yoga = talentless prick