Thread: PNE Fanatics 1880

PNE Fanatics 1880

Ive been looking on PNE discussions and it seems its full of people moaning and i hope its not the same on the forum. I posted a thread on discussions like 2months ago about organising a fanatic area of the stadium to produce some noise and get behind the lads instead of listening to the moaning going on around us. Ive had enough when as a 15 year old kid who supports his local team you are unable to stand up and sing a song without a 40year old man grabbing your shoulders and pushing you down. Ive created or reworded many songs and have ideas for the future i just hope people can spread the word almost and we can get an atmosphere back ,home and away.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree on here, I've just turned 26 and I feel young on here.

If anyone is genuine (I think you're a piss taker) organise a meet up in a pub and those who are interested can come along and get something sorted.

I'd attend as the atmosphere at Deepdale truly is crap and needs sorting.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    I think you're barking up the wrong tree on here, I've just turned 26 and I feel young on here.

If anyone is genuine (I think you're a piss taker) organise a meet up in a pub and those who are interested can come along and get something sorted.

I'd attend as the atmosphere at Deepdale truly is crap and needs sorting.
    He's only 15 so maybe a Nando's meet might be more appropriate.

Oo eye cheeky nandos gud one cha i think id stick with a meet up in the queens and im not a piss taker i just cba woth every man moaning tickets need to be cheaper and then we could get a crackin atmosphere goin no wonder why kids support man u and liverpool around here coz they cant afford comin on sort it out!

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestonUltras81 View Post
    Oo eye cheeky nandos gud one cha i think id stick with a meet up in the queens and im not a piss taker i just cba woth every man moaning tickets need to be cheaper and then we could get a crackin atmosphere goin no wonder why kids support man u and liverpool around here coz they cant afford comin on sort it out!
    Fair play to this young lad he is obviously trying to get an improved atmosphere at the club. Doubt you'll get much interest to be honest but if you want to try, to you might only need a small number in your group to start things off and the rest might follow but don't hold your breath - 'were the one and only north end' every 10 minutes seems to be all many fans can manage. But good luck with your efforts lad.