Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What apps can u not do without

I've thought of a new app for Essex, Raefil and Winkle.....

FIND MY KNITTING App.

Sales pitch:

Need some instant left wing excuses use Find My Knitting App. Just one press of the app will give you instant access to over 25 million ridiculous excuses. If you pay extra for the Ad free version you are guaranteed to have every ounce of common sense and reality removed from every single excuse. Easy to use this app is broken down into easy to use headings like.... YEH BUT.... ITS OUR OWN FAULT..... CORBYNISMS...... RACISTS...... UNEDUCATED..... and the classic favourite LOOK OVER THERE...

Retailing at under 750 three percent will go directly to the South African government, a despot regime we know but at least you can feel warm that some money is leaving the country and going somewhere else. Free jar of Humus and guaranteed Christmas delivery if ordered before December.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    I've thought of a new app for Essex, Raefil and Winkle.....

FIND MY KNITTING App.

Sales pitch:

Need some instant left wing excuses use Find My Knitting App. Just one press of the app will give you instant access to over 25 million ridiculous excuses. If you pay extra for the Ad free version you are guaranteed to have every ounce of common sense and reality removed from every single excuse. Easy to use this app is broken down into easy to use headings like.... YEH BUT.... ITS OUR OWN FAULT..... CORBYNISMS...... RACISTS...... UNEDUCATED..... and the classic favourite LOOK OVER THERE...

Retailing at under 750 three percent will go directly to the South African government, a despot regime we know but at least you can feel warm that some money is leaving the country and going somewhere else. Free jar of Humus and guaranteed Christmas delivery if ordered before December.
    Very good, you can keep the hummus though can't stand the stuff.
    Last edited by Winkytinky; 04-11-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkytinky View Post
    Very good, you can keep the hummus though can't stand the stuff.
    Get lost, I bet you bathe in the stuff
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Get lost, I bet you bathe in the stuff
    Nope I dislike chickpeas whether they be whole or mashed up, I'm clearly not as liberal as you've got me down as, infact BNP Rob thinks I'm a racist.