Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On behalf of Mike Tierney

On behalf of Mike Tierney

Hi I am a 69 year old PNE supporter living in Flint north Wales. I am a previous season ticket holder. The first time I saw North End play was 1958 at Goodison Park. The link is due to my mother being from Bamber Bridge and my father used to take me to see them play. Cannot drive anymore but do miss going to see PNE play. A friend took me to Deepale for my birthday in October and I realised how much I had missed going. Could you please advise me where I could ask if there is anyone travelling from the Flint area who I could arrange a lift with. I am sorry if this is the wrong place but didn't know where to ask. Regards Mike Tierney
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

Welcome on board Mike.........

Here's hoping that someone can help you out !

Manager
    Does this mean Mike doesn't have access to a computer?

If he does, he should get an account on here and remind people once a month, or he'll be very lucky if someone sees this. Also, if he has an account, he would have more chance of someone PMing who might not want to post details on open forum.

Substitute
    Thanks Ando and also to Regardless, a good idea to put a reminder on every month. Yes I do have a computer and despite being an old git I can also manage to use it. Thanks once again.
    Our White and Blue Army.

Coaching Staff
    Sure there used to be a North Wales supporters group?

Coaching Staff
    Facebook PNENWC (north wales and Cheshire)[I supporters group or look back through match travel links I've spotted Chester and Liverpool regulars.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by White Horse 44 View Post
    Facebook PNENWC (north wales and Cheshire)[I supporters group or look back through match travel links I've spotted Chester and Liverpool regulars.
    Nice research... except you've written it down back-to-front - it's NWCPNE

Not a very active facebook group... but Mike... it's definitely worth a try. If you're "anti-facebook", you can still look at it and you'll see that on the "about" page, there's a email address.

www.facebook.com/NWCPNE/

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regardless View Post
    Does this mean Mike doesn't have access to a computer?

If he does, he should get an account on here and remind people once a month, or he'll be very lucky if someone sees this. Also, if he has an account, he would have more chance of someone PMing who might not want to post details on open forum.
    I swear Mike Tierney has posted on here before, I'm sure I remember the name.
    East Midlands Branch

Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mike tierney View Post
    Thanks Ando and also to Regardless, a good idea to put a reminder on every month. Yes I do have a computer and despite being an old git I can also manage to use it. Thanks once again.
    Nope never seen him post in my life.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    You've definitely got a great memory.