Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit to protect Bankers and corporates!

Quote Originally Posted by LostinSpace View Post
    How exactly can Brexit help bankers?
    Brexit itself will not help bankers, however.......

We have had consecutive govts that have lived in their pockets, I believe we still have a govt that live in theirs and the corporates pockets, to believe that they wont be negotiating deals that will suit them is naive at best, dangerous at worst. Out of the frying pan and into the fire scenario.
    "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it"

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post

We have had consecutive govts that have lived in their pockets, I believe we still have a govt that live in theirs and the corporates pockets, to believe that they wont be negotiating deals that will suit them is naive at best, dangerous at worst. Out of the frying pan and into the fire scenario.
    All Governments live in the pockets of money lenders, Brexit unfortunately will not rid London of it's financial centre, they are here to stay.

They can threaten all they like, move to Frankfurt etc... but they won't, London is the place for bankers, maybe just maybe, Brexit will begin the process of eliminating corporate/global destruction.

Brexit isn't good for bankers, it is a real threat, now we need to make them accountable for using our money.

We don't need the IMF, ECB, World Bank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, what we need is banks that give you a decent return on using your money, like some interest when they use your wages and savings.

Brexit is the first step in bringing down this global shit, a difficult path but a needed one..
    "You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say"
    A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

I hope that the government will negotiate a deal for all types of business - i.e. keep us in the single market!

I hope that the government will negotiate a deal for all types of business - i.e. keep us in the single market!
    The single market is a myth, we trade with Germany big time, and we have to renegotiate terms, just leave the lot I say and let them negotiate how they maintain their massive exports to the UK, they need it we can survive without it.

After all, Germany calls the shots in Europe, they just fucked up by tying themselves into a situation were their biggest export market in the EU is us, doing without our trade will damage them greatly, we don't need the EU Commission/Parliament, that's why we voted out.

The other 27 are insignificant, they just take, the givers are one short now, the last thing the EU wanted is us out, let them support their policies without us, let might have to borrow a lot more, to support the non-contributors.

We are significant payers to this fairyl;and of a non-viable state (EU), now they don't have us.
    Last edited by outreacher; 31-12-2016 at 01:32 PM.
    A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by outreacher View Post
    All Governments live in the pockets of money lenders, Brexit unfortunately will not rid London of it's financial centre, they are here to stay.

They can threaten all they like, move to Frankfurt etc... but they won't, London is the place for bankers, maybe just maybe, Brexit will begin the process of eliminating corporate/global destruction.

Brexit isn't good for bankers, it is a real threat, now we need to make them accountable for using our money.

We don't need the IMF, ECB, World Bank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, what we need is banks that give you a decent return on using your money, like some interest when they use your wages and savings.

Brexit is the first step in bringing down this global shit, a difficult path but a needed one..
    Then the next step should surely be to get rid of a govt that is avowedly pro corporate and very pro TTIP.

Then the next step should surely be to get rid of a govt that is avowedly pro corporate and very pro TTIP.

Yes Raef of course that is the next step, well you know the state of the opposition......need I say more, well I will, unless Labour gets it's fucking act together, we are stuck with the Torys.

Your party is shrinking, they have no support in Scotland, not enough support in England to probably maintain second place, don't talk about Labour as opposition to the Torys, they aren't at the moment, what ever JC says.
    A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

Yes Raef of course that is the next step, well you know the state of the opposition......need I say more, well I will, unless Labour gets it's fucking act together, we are stuck with the Torys.

Your party is shrinking, they have no support in Scotland, not enough support in England to probably maintain second place, don't talk about Labour as opposition to the Torys, they aren't at the moment, what ever JC says.
    Then there is no opposition to the corrupt system we now have. Welcome to your brave new, very right wing, pro corporate, pro TTIP brave new Brexit world. Gladly my days are numbered but its short sighted old gits like you that have made my kids future very bleak indeed. Well done.

Then there is no opposition to the corrupt system we now have. Welcome to your brave new, very right wing, pro corporate, pro TTIP brave new Brexit world. Gladly my days are numbered but its short sighted old gits like you that have made my kids future very bleak indeed. Well done.
    If I was Labour Leader, I would look to opening industries, small businesses in the North, even Labour funded, and all proceeded paid into a central bank and reinvested in the community, can't be doing with Unite and RMT, causing misery and in it for noone else but themselves, fuck ups daily on transport down here with drivers of automatic trains on 50,000 a year whilst the homeless continue to be homeless and the poor continue to be poor.

We don't need another Labour support this and that that do fuck all, we need a revolution against the shit system that has developed, well it's happening live with it, the Torys will have to accept that, that are dying dogs, and at the moment so are Labour, something will emerge but it won't be Corbyn.

Don't forget Raef, the Labour party, never built the houses they promised, mortgaged the NHS up to it's ass, started a war in Iraq, and opened up unlimited immigration.
    Last edited by outreacher; 31-12-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution

There were 3 big hitters in the EU, Germany, France and the UK.

We need each other and to claim they need us more than we them is arrogant bullshit.

There were 3 big hitters in the EU, Germany, France and the UK.

We need each other and to claim they need us more than we them is arrogant bullshit.
    Agreed, we should be proud of saying to the Commission, do one, you need us and don't even think of using scare tactics, we will trade with you and welcome you as Europeans but please forget the idea that you control our country, it is not on..
    A. A. Milne

Support the Revolution