Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 142

Thread: Brexit to protect Bankers and corporates!

  1. #21
    PNE Exile LostinSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,394
    Quote Originally Posted by outreacher View Post
    Agreed, we should be proud of saying to the Commission, do one, you need us and don't even think of using scare tactics, we will trade with you and welcome you as Europeans but please forget the idea that you control our country, it is not on..
    Same old bullshit.

  2. #22
    Manager Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    19,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Loathsome View Post
    Another shit thread. Brexit is a massive threat to the UK banking sector.

    Saying about how Bankers will benefit from something is a great way to get thick twats onside though.

    Where've you been hiding bollockchops?..........
    Vote For John Brown

  3. #23
    Manager sliper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    10,606
    Quote Originally Posted by outreacher View Post
    If I was Labour Leader, I would look to opening industries, small businesses in the North, even Labour funded, and all proceeded paid into a central bank and reinvested in the community, can't be doing with Unite and RMT, causing misery and in it for noone else but themselves, fuck ups daily on transport down here with drivers of automatic trains on 50,000 a year whilst the homeless continue to be homeless and the poor continue to be poor.

    We don't need another Labour support this and that that do fuck all, we need a revolution against the shit system that has developed, well it's happening live with it, the Torys will have to accept that, that are dying dogs, and at the moment so are Labour, something will emerge but it won't be Corbyn.

    Don't forget Raef, the Labour party, never built the houses they promised, mortgaged the NHS up to it's ass, started a war in Iraq, and opened up unlimited immigration.
    They have no interest in SMEs.. it's a bit like asking Blackpool supporters To agree with PNE supporters. The odd one will tell you they enjoy a good local derby but as groups the tribal differences dominate.

    The cultures are totally different.. One believes in collectivism and mainly works in the public sector the other believes in individual risk taking and enterprise and works on their own or in a small group.

    It's sad but there you have it. Labours inability to reach beyond its core and diminishing support has allowed the Tories to argue unchallenged it is the party of business.. Even when the evidence overwhelmingly shows it us the party of finance and big business.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

    (Raef loves Kim Jong Un)

  4. #24
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,305
    Quote Originally Posted by sliper View Post
    They have no interest in SMEs.. it's a bit like asking Blackpool supporters To agree with PNE supporters. The odd one will tell you they enjoy a good local derby but as groups the tribal differences dominate.

    The cultures are totally different.. One believes in collectivism and mainly works in the public sector the other believes in individual risk taking and enterprise and works on their own or in a small group.

    It's sad but there you have it. Labours inability to reach beyond its core and diminishing support has allowed the Tories to argue unchallenged it is the party of business.. Even when the evidence overwhelmingly shows it us the party of finance and big business.
    I don't see any party believing in individual risk taking and enterprise for the wider benefit of the nation. Tories believe in big corporate business, tax avoidance and relying on foreign investment to fund our projects. It's obvious the route to a huge majority is to truly promote Britain and require businesses to bat for Britain and not allow wealth to bleed overseas. It's an open field no party wants to tread because they're up to the necks in influence and promises to non UK interests.

  5. #25
    Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Where've you been hiding bollockchops?..........
    Busy benefitting from Brexit apparently.
    Classic Grayson

  6. #26
    Manager sliper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    10,606
    Quote Originally Posted by portisheadpete View Post
    I don't see any party believing in individual risk taking and enterprise for the wider benefit of the nation. Tories believe in big corporate business, tax avoidance and relying on foreign investment to fund our projects. It's obvious the route to a huge majority is to truly promote Britain and require businesses to bat for Britain and not allow wealth to bleed overseas. It's an open field no party wants to tread because they're up to the necks in influence and promises to non UK interests.
    I don't disagree with any of that.. SMEs by and large are based in the UK and employ people in the UK.

    I think Brexit makes it even more vital for our economy we have a dynamic SME sector to ensure we succeed outside the EU and to facilitate this I've suggested plenty of times that SMEs (especially those making things and employing people in this country) should be treated differently. This has generally be responded to as being acting in my own interests and only interested in my profits. This is the basic problem.
    Last edited by sliper; 31-12-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

    (Raef loves Kim Jong Un)

  7. #27
    Coaching Staff princeinpieces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alex Neil's Super W**** Army
    Posts
    3,520
    Huffington Post? Must still be the current year.

    Damn those racist Islamophobes who voted for both Trump AND Brexit.
    Jillhad - a peaceful and tolerant fight back

  8. #28
    Manager sliper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    10,606
    Jean-Claude Juncker blocked EU curbs on tax avoidance, cables show
    Leaked papers reveal that as Luxembourg’s PM, the European commission president obstructed the bloc’s tax reforms efforts

    https://www.theguardian.com/business...ce-cables-show
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

    (Raef loves Kim Jong Un)

  9. #29
    Director raefil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    58,064
    Quote Originally Posted by sliper View Post
    Jean-Claude Juncker blocked EU curbs on tax avoidance, cables show
    Leaked papers reveal that as Luxembourg’s PM, the European commission president obstructed the bloc’s tax reforms efforts

    https://www.theguardian.com/business...ce-cables-show
    These are the British MEPs who voted against plans to crack down on corporate tax dodging



    Conservatives:
    Richard Ashworth
    Amjad Bashir
    Daniel Dalton
    Ian Duncan
    Jacqueline Foster
    Ashley Fox
    Syed Kamall
    Andrew Lewer
    Emma McClarkin
    Anthea McIntyre
    James Nicholson
    Kay Swinburne
    Charles Tannock
    Geoffrey Van Orden
    (Note: all Conservatives MEPs not listed either did not vote or were absent)

    Ukip:
    William Earl of Dartmouth
    Jonathan Arnott
    James Carver
    David Coburn
    Nathan Gill
    Roger Helmer
    Mike Hookem
    Jill Seymour
    Steven Woolfe
    (Note: all UKIP MEPs not listed either did not vote or were absent)

    DUP
    Diane Dodds

    Labour, Liberal Democrat, SNP, Plaid, and Green MEPs present all voted in favour of the plan


    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/these-are-the-british-meps-who-voted-against-plans-to-crack-down-on-corporate-tax-evasion-a6982271.html




    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

  10. #30
    Manager Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    19,081
    Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    These are the British MEPs who voted against plans to crack down on corporate tax dodging



    Conservatives:
    Richard Ashworth
    Amjad Bashir
    Daniel Dalton
    Ian Duncan
    Jacqueline Foster
    Ashley Fox
    Syed Kamall
    Andrew Lewer
    Emma McClarkin
    Anthea McIntyre
    James Nicholson
    Kay Swinburne
    Charles Tannock
    Geoffrey Van Orden
    (Note: all Conservatives MEPs not listed either did not vote or were absent)

    Ukip:
    William Earl of Dartmouth
    Jonathan Arnott
    James Carver
    David Coburn
    Nathan Gill
    Roger Helmer
    Mike Hookem
    Jill Seymour
    Steven Woolfe
    (Note: all UKIP MEPs not listed either did not vote or were absent)

    DUP
    Diane Dodds

    Labour, Liberal Democrat, SNP, Plaid, and Green MEPs present all voted in favour of the plan


    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/these-are-the-british-meps-who-voted-against-plans-to-crack-down-on-corporate-tax-evasion-a6982271.html






    These are the British MEPs who voted against plans to crack down on corporate tax dodging



    Gis a shout when these types have died or been removed.......And I might register to vote.
    Vote For John Brown

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •