Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Whats the best new customer deal you can get for SKY tv today?

  1. #1
    Assistant Manager The Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    sherwood
    Posts
    5,478

    Whats the best new customer deal you can get for SKY tv today?

    My lad is getting his own place this week, wont want phone, but broadband and will want SKYTV sports and HD entertainment package, no movies....whats the best sky deal he might get. Anyone just signed up. Any help appreciated.

  2. #2
    Director raefil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    64,004
    dont know what the best deal is but make sure he goes through a cashback service like quidco.

    http://www.quidco.com/user/461313/2349111/

    worth up to £150.00 right now
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Benn
    ‘I don’t like being called a Eurosceptic. I just disagree with the system. I wasn’t an Anglo-sceptic when Mrs Thatcher was in power. I just disagreed with her policies.’

  3. #3
    ANARCHIST Nobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    never been in the clink
    Posts
    48,336
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
    My lad is getting his own place this week, wont want phone, but broadband and will want SKYTV sports and HD entertainment package, no movies....whats the best sky deal he might get. Anyone just signed up. Any help appreciated.
    Kodi
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

  4. #4
    Director raefil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    64,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Kodi
    Ive started using the girls PS4, rather than Kodi. Using the browser on there the streams are fantastic.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Benn
    ‘I don’t like being called a Eurosceptic. I just disagree with the system. I wasn’t an Anglo-sceptic when Mrs Thatcher was in power. I just disagreed with her policies.’

  5. #5
    Manager Tino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    14,079
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
    My lad is getting his own place this week, wont want phone, but broadband and will want SKYTV sports and HD entertainment package, no movies....whats the best sky deal he might get. Anyone just signed up. Any help appreciated.
    If you know a current customer then if they recommend your lad they'll both get a voucher. Not sure what the current offer is put can be a decent amount.

    Are Sky still doing the tv or laptop offer as well for new customers?

  6. #6
    Manager Ando60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Euxton
    Posts
    17,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post

    Are Sky still doing the tv or laptop offer as well for new customers?
    They were advertising it on the radio as recently as the christmas hols.......

    A Free 32" LG TV.. Not bad !!

    Not quite what the OP is asking, but i have just switched my Broadband from Virgin to BT and i get it for £11 a month cheaper ( £29 v £40 ) including line rental, PLUS they gave me a BT reward card worth £125 !!!

    Its worth asking the question Harry.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •