Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: This is how Privatised Rail Works.

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Its not about labour nor tory, its about whats right and wrong, Libs hit the nail smack on the head when he said its about time we all stopped taking it up the arse and doing something about it. I remember you saying the same about us northerners regarding fracking.
    Doing something about what, can you tell me what these strikes are about?
    "Britain is the only colony in the British Empire and it is up to us now
    to liberate ourselves."

Support the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by outreacher View Post
    Doing something about what, can you tell me what these strikes are about?

You posted it :

"Footage of Sean Hoyle, the president of the RMT, emerged at the weekend, in which the official said unions are co-ordinating strikes to "bring down this bloody working-class-hating Tory government".

At a meeting in Brighton, in September, Hoyle referred to reports that some unions were co-ordinating to bring the government down. He said: “Shock horror. Guess what? We bloody are.”

The union official quoted Bob Crow, the late RMT leader, by saying: “If you spit on your own they just wipe it away. But if we all spit together we can drown the bastards."

He added: “Any trade unionist with any sense wants to bring down this bloody working-class-hating Tory government. That's what we want to do. That's what we're about."

Vote For John Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    You posted it :

"Footage of Sean Hoyle, the president of the RMT, emerged at the weekend, in which the official said unions are co-ordinating strikes to "bring down this bloody working-class-hating Tory government".

At a meeting in Brighton, in September, Hoyle referred to reports that some unions were co-ordinating to bring the government down. He said: “Shock horror. Guess what? We bloody are.”

The union official quoted Bob Crow, the late RMT leader, by saying: “If you spit on your own they just wipe it away. But if we all spit together we can drown the bastards."

He added: “Any trade unionist with any sense wants to bring down this bloody working-class-hating Tory government. That's what we want to do. That's what we're about."

Yes Libs, I know what it is about...
    to liberate ourselves."

Support the Revolution

Yes Libs, I know what it is about...
    Get your bedsheet painted up and get down there and join em.......... I'll do the same up here on the fracking demos.

We can meet in Birmingham when we've overthrown the buggers...

Deal??
    Vote For John Brown

Get your bedsheet painted up and get down there and join em.......... I'll do the same up here on the fracking demos.

Deal??
    Can't get there mate, the trains are on strike...
    to liberate ourselves."

Support the Revolution

Can't get there mate, the trains are on strike...
    No such problems Up Norf..... We have buses...
    Vote For John Brown

Deal??
    I'm with you on bringing the Tory government down, not sure about the anti-fracking though.

Quote Originally Posted by LostinSpace View Post
    I'm with you on bringing the Tory government down, not sure about the anti-fracking though.
    I have to be honest with you here......I've read an awful lot about fracking including a lot from experts that have totally opposing views ( odd if they are experts) .............I find it a bit like global warming ie...It's hard to tell who knows what for certain (if anything).......... Time will tell I suppose but by then it'll be too late if it is as dangerous as some make out.
    Vote For John Brown

Quote Originally Posted by LostinSpace View Post
    I too am all for bringing the Torys down, in fact they are number one priority in my book in things to get rid of. As far as fracking goes, I believe that the people of Lancashire are against it and opposed it, yet they have been ignored and overuled by the Torys.

If this government wants to try fracking and wish to experiment with extracting this gas, then they should do so , in Surrey, Oxfordshire or an area that doesn't oppose it.

Back to the Rail and Tube strikes as a means to bring down the Torys, it is folly, it won't happen by that means, the only way to get rid of the Tories is by voting them out, to do that we need a strong and popular opposition, one that is in line with the majority of the people of the UK.

At this moment in time we are a long way from achieving that, and unless a party emerges capable of taking on the tories then we will hand them the next election as well.
    to liberate ourselves."

Support the Revolution

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    I have to be honest with you here......I've read an awful lot about fracking including a lot from experts that have totally opposing views ( odd if they are experts) .............I find it a bit like global warming ie...It's hard to tell who knows what for certain (if anything).......... Time will tell I suppose but by then it'll be too late if it is as dangerous as some make out.
    I venture to suggest that those experts who are for fracking are going to do very well out of it thank you very much.
    East Midlands Branch