Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugill bid rejected?

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishtar36 View Post
    Don't get in the way of his agenda...
    What's his agenda then ?

As far as I'm concerned, we're all PNE fans and want the club to do as well as possible.

I'm sure you don't rate certain players at the club too. If so, does this mean you have an "agenda" ?

Substitute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    It doesn't, but it doesn't make someone less of a fan if they do either.
    I didn't say it did

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgwick__7 View Post
    What's his agenda then ?

As far as I'm concerned, we're all PNE fans and want the club to do as well as possible.

I'm sure you don't rate certain players at the club too. If so, does this mean you have an "agenda" ?
    Hugill being 'shit' is the only thing Kingy talks about, i'd like to think Hugill has rattled his bird.

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by sf View Post
    Hugill being 'shit' is the only thing Kingy talks about, i'd like to think Hugill has rattled his bird.
    Clearly Kingy is more vocal about Hugill than others. I don't particularly like Hugill but it is what it is. We may have to put up with that calibre of forward until we see greater investment in forward areas.

I just get bored of reading the word "agenda" on here. Everyone wants PNE to do well, just, naturally, some are more critical/negative than others. As Dirty Harry says it doesn't make you a worse fan than anyone else.

Hugill is improving and had a good game v the gooners. But to turn down 1.5m if true is as oscar Wilde commented sheer folly

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishtar36 View Post
    1.5 million bid from Ipswich rejected, according to HITC (I know)

This lad is massively underrated by most on here. Yes he isn't a natural finisher, but if you watch his game outside of the 18 yard box it is absolutely exceptional. As I've said before, he's worth 2 million at least.
    Why do people actually believe this bull shit. Not having a go at you just the people responding as if there is a chance of this happening. And to be honest it's not the amount of money somebody is willing to pay for Hugil that is surprising it's the fact it say's Ipswich town and 1.5 million. Ipswich have not spent over a million on a player in years - I would find them willing to pay that much money on one player very surprising.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgwick__7 View Post
    What's his agenda then ?

He finishes every post with "Jordan Hugill is crap". I'd say that's an agenda.

Rough diamond is Hugill and is only going to get better and better.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugg Speedman View Post
    Rough diamond is Hugill and is only going to get better and better.
    I do think there's more to come from him, needs a goal at the moment to re-find his form from earlier in the season when most people were raving about him.

Substitute
    For as good as he was against Arsenal.He was bobbins against Burton.If there is any truth in this rumour we should snap big Mick's hands off!!!!!!!