Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 1.95 drinks for fulham game

  1. #1
    Transfer Target
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    8

    1.95 drinks for fulham game

    Hi there
    I run a sports bar on Fulham Road ( The Slug - NOT a slug and Lettuce )
    Its only a 8-10 minute walk from the ground and i would like to offer Preston fans pre-match drinks for 1.95 on Saturday 4th March .We open from 11am.
    Drinks will include pints :
    Pints of Carlsberg
    Pints of Strongbow
    Pints of Fosters
    Bottles of Heineken
    Vodka with a mixer.

    You get off the tube at Fulham Broadway and turn right.
    490 Fulham Road.
    Much better than the 4.50 - 5 you will be charged at other bars and also bars that are directly next to the ground don't let away fans in .
    Greg

  2. #2
    First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    plungy
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug72 View Post
    Hi there
    I run a sports bar on Fulham Road ( The Slug - NOT a slug and Lettuce )
    Its only a 8-10 minute walk from the ground and i would like to offer Preston fans pre-match drinks for 1.95 on Saturday 4th March .We open from 11am.
    Drinks will include pints :
    Pints of Carlsberg
    Pints of Strongbow
    Pints of Fosters
    Bottles of Heineken
    Vodka with a mixer.

    You get off the tube at Fulham Broadway and turn right.
    490 Fulham Road.
    Much better than the 4.50 - 5 you will be charged at other bars and also bars that are directly next to the ground don't let away fans in .
    Greg
    Thanks Greg.

    And how about your real ales for us more distinguished drinkers?

  3. #3
    Transfer Target
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    8
    Hi
    we don't have real ale on tap but I can include a bottle of real ale in the deal I am sure

  4. #4
    Transfer Target
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi
    That's cheap as hell. I big fan of strongbow so I'm all ready there :-) Next time if my team will play Fulham I will pop in for a pint or two.

  5. #5
    Assistant Manager Strongbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Planet Reality
    Posts
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by danny_walter456 View Post
    Hi
    That's cheap as hell. I big fan of strongbow so I'm all ready there :-) Next time if my team will play Fulham I will pop in for a pint or two.
    Hiya Dan ... nice of you to say so
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

  6. #6
    Coaching Staff Berlinender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BERLIN,Germany
    Posts
    2,303
    nice to know my post has moved - informing fans of the distance to the ground - great job someone!
    Was du heute kannst versorgen, verschiebe nichts auf morgen...

  7. #7
    Manager Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlinender View Post
    nice to know my post has moved - informing fans of the distance to the ground - great job someone!

    There are two threads running with the same title..Itll be on the other.
    Vote For John Brown

  8. #8
    Transfer Target
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    8
    Hi just to confirm what drinks we will be offering for 1.95:
    Pints of carlsberg
    Pints of Fosters
    Pints of Strongbow
    Pints of Amstel

    Bottles of Heinken

    Smirnoff vodka and a mixer.

    Cheers
    greg

  9. #9
    Manager norky84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,170
    Are children allowed in? Taking my 8 year old Godson, and he'll want to watch whatever Football is on.

  10. #10
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug72 View Post
    Hi just to confirm what drinks we will be offering for 1.95:
    Pints of carlsberg
    Pints of Fosters
    Pints of Strongbow
    Pints of Amstel

    Bottles of Heinken

    Smirnoff vodka and a mixer.

    Cheers
    greg
    How much is it for a decent pint? Any real or guest ales on?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •