Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Cheltenham - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham

Quote Originally Posted by sussexrob View Post
    You may be right about Death Duty, but do not overlook Augusta Kate would have beaten Death duty if not fell at the last at Naas. Might be worth a little EW on Any Drama best of the outsiders for me.
    I still think Death Duty would have won. Augusta Kate gets the Mares allowance though, only thing stopping me going backing this heavily.
    Any Drama is a cracking horse, didn't even see that running to be honest. Won by half the track at a canter last time out, I was on it then as well. Will run through everything again tomorrow. Djakadam at 12s AP is probably my best bet. Lost a fair bit on Don Poli anti post though, pulled out injured.

Bet365, scroll down, Turfway Park, under North American racing. Got to 12.40am and place your money on Houston at 11/4. That'll give you your pocket money for tomorrow.

I'll be out of pocket today regardless, the tip above lost, quite incredible. Still on the bridle with a furlong left, come to the outside to make its move, clips legs and loses all its momentum. I was crying.

Only Sizing John at 33s AP can see me with any profit today. Have a few other bets, be no profit made today though.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Double J View Post
    I'll be out of pocket today regardless, the tip above lost, quite incredible. Still on the bridle with a furlong left, come to the outside to make its move, clips legs and loses all its momentum. I was crying.

Only Sizing John at 33s AP can see me with any profit today. Have a few other bets, be no profit made today though.
    Good foresight to get on at those odds DJ.

6pm tomorrow Dundalk. Tuamhain

It's a 15/8 shot but should be odds on really. Last few tips I've posted have been dodgy so I've avoided it, this looks as nailed on as can be though.

6pm tomorrow Dundalk. Tuamhain

It's a 15/8 shot but should be odds on really. Last few tips I've posted have been dodgy so I've avoided it, this looks as nailed on as can be though.
    Let's hope so!

Close this thread before I look a bigger pillock then I already do.

No offence double J but a toddler on a Blackpool donkey could have beat your hot favourite for today!

Not having a go Double J but when I saw you put that up I had a look and was going to post but decided against it .WHY, What, Who, made you think it would win? Over the years you must have learnt it is very difficult to pick a winner when they are only two years old, without any form to go on.
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    Let's hope so!

Hoped you cashed out Guinness
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.