Thread: Virgin Seat Sale

Virgin Seat Sale

Virgin Trains are having a birthday seat sale on travel between late March and late August.

It works on trips to Manchester and London. I am going to Manchester myself next month for a coupe of things and have blagged advance tickets at reduced amounts.

Get in there whilst you still can.
    "I went to Blackpool once It was like walking through a Hieronymus Bosch painting. It was then that I decided to go home. God obviously cant see Blackpool. If he could, hed burn it". Miles Cross

Substitute
    just looked and British airways is cheaper return to London for a weekend in May.

Are they selling the seats to upgrade to new ones? I'd take a few if there not too heavily soiled
    dp/1853677280 Th
    Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Quote Originally Posted by preach View Post
    Are they selling the seats to upgrade to new ones? I'd take a few if there not too heavily soiled
    The more soiled the better for you i bet......

If anyone is planning a trip to the capital in the half term in October/November then advance rail fares are out for those dates.

I managed to get some 30 return tickets.
    "I went to Blackpool once It was like walking through a Hieronymus Bosch painting. It was then that I decided to go home. God obviously cant see Blackpool. If he could, hed burn it". Miles Cross