Thread: Trump smashing it!

Quote Originally Posted by sussexrob View Post
    care to explain?
    "People getting offended for the sake of it."

lol

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    "People getting offended for the sake of it."

lol
    Oh I see forget about the other regimes that treat woman like dirt its all Trumps fault . You continually go on about the media the more they keep slating trump the more popular he will be . I have just been reading people slagging him off because he had some photos taken in the Whitehouse on the phone looking into the camera get real for gods sake, the man will get in for a second term if they keep carrying on.
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

This may come as a surprise, robert, but this is errrr a thread about Trump mate

Pretty much anyone who's rich can't be trusted.... And I'd appologise personally to the one or two out there that have some integrity.. Unfortunately it wouldn't take long.
    Vote For John Brown

Trialist
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepp Blatter View Post
    She was hawkish about Libya and all too ready to destablise it, but the main issue was Benghazi and the smuggling of arms from there to Turkey/Syria. The Greek coastguard/customs caught the Yanks red-handed!
    Just had a look on Snopes and Metabunk, and if the alleged issue was Sept 2015, they both report it as false.

Trialist
    Quote Originally Posted by sussexrob View Post
    Where are these women when there are terrible regimes around the world doing a lot more harm to women's rights than Trump will do in a million years . Just more people getting offended for the sake of it yet again.
    I imagine the women in the picture are protesting about Trump as he is the president of their country, and also as part of the global #metoo movement. Do you not have a problem with sexual harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by PNEPPC View Post
    Just had a look on Snopes and Metabunk, and if the alleged issue was Sept 2015, they both report it as false.
    Which are you talking about, PPC? The seizure of weapons allegedly destined for refugee camps? That is definitely bollocks and the seized arms were never going to Europe (I actually debunked that one already on here when someone posted the video). Those seized arms were going to Libya (illegally), as far as I am aware.

US involvement in arms shipments to rebel groups in Syria was via the State Department and Qatar/Kuwait, as far as I understand. If you have other info, I would genuinely like to see that - I am always happy to be corrected if my information is wrong!
    Last edited by Sepp Blatter; Today at 02:21 AM.