Thread: White goods disposal

Substitute

White goods disposal

Anyone know how i get rid of a broken condenser dryer ? I used to stick it on the front and when i came home some kindly rambling collectors would have taken it off my hands. Any legal suggestions ?

Quote Originally Posted by beagleman View Post
    Anyone know how i get rid of a broken condenser dryer ? I used to stick it on the front and when i came home some kindly rambling collectors would have taken it off my hands. Any legal suggestions ?
    Council will shift them for about 20. That's who I usually use.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

Take it the scrapyard bud you should get about 2-5 for it.
    dp/1853677280 Th
    Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Council is a good one, they take up to three items but charge you about 20.

There's a Scrap metal collector who regularly drives about Ashton, (I'm sure other areas are covered too.) if you leave the items outside your house he will spot them within a day or two and take them away. He took all my unwanted white goods when we had a new kitchen fitted a few years ago. My neighbour who does house clearances regularly leaves out his unwanted scrap for him too.
    Last edited by Dr Marten; 20-03-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Marten View Post
    Council is a good one, they take up to three items but charge you about 20.

There's a Scrap metal collector who regularly drives about Ashton, (I'm sure other areas are covered too.) if you leave the items outside your house he will spot them within a day or two and take them away. He took all my unwanted white goods when we had a new kitchen fitted a few years ago. My neighbour who does house clearances regularly leaves out his unwanted scrap for him too.
    That was my mate, pikey mikey. He's not about anymore bud. He stole his own van.
    dp/1853677280 Th
    Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race