Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,116 of 1116

Thread: Major League Baseball 2017

Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    Been watching the World Series chaps? There's been some cracking games, not least last night's........
    Just the highlights on the news. This series is what I would define as 'value for money'. Back to LA now.
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    Been watching the World Series chaps? There's been some cracking games, not least last night's........

Highlights here

I've watched a few highlights online,,but I can't summon up much enthusiasm im afraid

must say, since I got some dodgy IPTV and with my love for NFL and NBA I've watched a lot of Fox Sports talk shows, mainly "The Herd with Colin Cowherd". With the rotation of topics having baseball in them I've took a bit of interest in it and i really have enjoyed it. I can't for the life of me watch a regular season game (same goes with the NBA), there are too many and I believe they lose their value, but I really find the finals edge of your seat stuff.

Let's GO DODGERS!!!!!

Manager
    Astros got the job done....well done to them

Very, very sad news today.....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/mlb...6Yf?li=AAggNb9

It was a privilege to watch Doc pitch - eleven years with an also-ran (in April) team. He never made post season with the Jays but his stats are awesome. In football terms it's the equivalent of Sir Tom, in his prime, playing eleven consecutive seasons with Workington. The Phillies got a great pitcher and a great human being in 2010 and three good years before his body sais enough is enough. He signed a one day contract with the Jays so that he could retire, officially, as a Jay. Thanks are due to the Phillies for their part in that 'trade'.

Rest in peace, Doc.
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB.