Page 65 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Thanks for the charity guys. We need a good run of wins! Still can't believe how for two seasons running we've gone from top of the division, to adrift at the bottom in the space of a month!
    Looks like they're doing ok at the minute

Quote Originally Posted by LeePNE View Post
    Where are my Dodger fans?
    LA or Jammy?

(Essex, has Mrs Essex cleared your inbox? No rush, I have the slowest WiFi connection on the planet right now)
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB.

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeePNE View Post
    Where are my Dodger fans?
    I think you're the only one on here Lee.
    East Midlands Branch

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Snot View Post
    Looks like they're doing ok at the minute

LA or Jammy?

(Essex, has Mrs Essex cleared your inbox? No rush, I have the slowest WiFi connection on the planet right now)
    Inbox cleared Sid

No need to send me any money or presents. As 4-game sweep of the Yankees. I thank you.
    East Midlands Branch

Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    No need to send me any money or presents. As 4-game sweep of the Yankees. I thank you.
    And I thank you most sincerely. Too bad we dropped two at home.

(Are you sure about the reluctance to accept money and gifts?)
    Clean Sheets Win Championships. UP THE NOBBERS & CURRY POWER . Proud sponsor of the EMB.

And I thank you most sincerely. Too bad we dropped two at home.

(Are you sure about the reluctance to accept money and gifts?)
    Sort Code 69-69-69 Account Number 66654321
    East Midlands Branch

Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    Sort Code 69-69-69 Account Number 66654321
    An extremely fine and stable financial institution. I deposit my tangible assets there as often as possible.

Just been catching up on recent events; O's and Jays have the same W-L record. How 'bout those Rays (played four or five games more than the rest though)? Houston are smoking that AL West - best record in baseball and, two seasons ago, they were on a complete rebuild. Somebody in Houston did something right. They're in Toronto for four July 6th to 9th, it'll be interesting to see how that turns out.

Manager
    Just been catching up on recent events; O's and Jays have the same W-L record. How 'bout those Rays (played four or five games more than the rest though)? Houston are smoking that AL West - best record in baseball and, two seasons ago, they were on a complete rebuild. Somebody in Houston did something right. They're in Toronto for four July 6th to 9th, it'll be interesting to see how that turns out.
    Os lose again. That is now 18 consecutive games in which we have conceded 5 runs or more. Apparently the record number of consecutive games giving up 5 or more is 20 set in 1924....our pitching remains utterly awful.

Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Os lose again. That is now 18 consecutive games in which we have conceded 5 runs or more. Apparently the record number of consecutive games giving up 5 or more is 20 set in 1924....our pitching remains utterly awful.
    Puts an awful lot of pressure on the hitters to keep ahead of the opposition. It's a bugger when you have to score 12 runs to win a game by one run.

I don't understand what's going on with the Jays Marco Estrada, he's been getting hit hard and often the last few games.

In our respective managers we trust