Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Tipping Thread

Tuesday 13th - Friday 16th March. Week of work booked already for this. Was hoping to go, but I lack friends that are really into racing to make that much of an effort to go Cheltenham.

Be doing the annual lads piss up at Aintree for National though. Get hammered for tips off them, it loses I get the shit. Actually fairly annoying.

If you've hammered Might Bite for the Gold Cup as I have, today's racing couldn't have gone any better.
    Now a 7/2 clear favourite for the race. Think I posted He'll win it on this thread a year to the day of the last Gold Cup.

First Team
    Faugheen beat. Only one winner for the champion hurdle?

Mullins whole yard have been shocking, could be a bug of some sort. At least I'm hoping anyway.

If not I'd expect Yorkhill to be rerouted to this, still would expect B'uv to win that match up though. Be a shame if we don't get to see that race with Faugheen.

PNE just short of 3/1 to win in 90min tomorrow, may be worth a fiver to pay for a couple of beers to celebrate ?
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.