Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tipping Thread - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tipping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    Few of them came second, do you never cover them with a insure or place bet DJ?

I normally insure all my bets so I get my money back if they place.
    Never have unless the price is bigger than 14s. Just absolutely no value e/w for me at 1/4 of the price.

Anyway, had a shocker and broke my phone, hoping today's selections cover my new handset. 2 lucky 15s for me today, some very difficult races to judge.

4.55 - Monalee - 10/3
    5.30 - Sizing John - Evens
    6.05 - Someday - 7/2
    6.40 - Rightdownthemiddle - 7/1
    lucky 15 to win

4.20 - Baden - 10/1
    4.55 - Moulin A Vent - 22/1
    5.30 - Champagne West -16/1
    Lucky 15 e/w

6.05 - Fayonagh - 7/4
    Double

And backed both of the above in singles as well. All horses at Punchestown. Can't follow the racing for the rest of the week, with the lack of phone and being stuck in work for the weekend.

Good luck anyone on anything today.

Nothing major but it breaks a big losing streak

Nothing major but it breaks a big losing streak

Very nice Guiness.

My betting for the jumps season is finished now. An unbelievable Cheltenham and Aintree has gone down hill since, hordes not running to form after a long season.

Will post some tips I get for the flat but my knowledge on it is very limited.

Might Bite for next years Gold Cup, heard it here first. Sorry to anyone who's jumped on my last few tips been atrocious the last few weeks.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Double J View Post
    Very nice Guiness.

My betting for the jumps season is finished now. An unbelievable Cheltenham and Aintree has gone down hill since, hordes not running to form after a long season.

Might Bite for next years Gold Cup, heard it here first. Sorry to anyone who's jumped on my last few tips been atrocious the last few weeks.
    Never have to apologise mate, you're just tryna give other people a better chance/understanding. It's up to them if they follow your shit tips Only kidding!! We all have good and bad streaks, it's nice to see people with a genuine interest on here. Long may the tips continue DJ!

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Double J View Post
    Very nice Guiness.

Never have to apologise mate, you're just tryna give other people a better chance/understanding. It's up to them if they follow your shit tips Only kidding!! We all have good and bad streaks, it's nice to see people with a genuine interest on here. Long may the tips continue DJ!

Ballyhome in the 19:45 Ive heard is in for a decent run. Big odds aswell. Stuck a tenner insure bet on.

Ballyhome in the 19:45 Ive heard is in for a decent run. Big odds aswell. Stuck a tenner insure bet on.
    8th, had a tip for the winner aswell but didn't follow it! Bastard!

8th, had a tip for the winner aswell but didn't follow it! Bastard!
    Snigger
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.