Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: 'May'jor PM Announcement @ 11:15 - General Election June 8th

Quote Originally Posted by flippinheck View Post
    Yet he was asked the same question on Sky 2 hrs earlier and could not provide the answers re funding. He is the education minister yet he has no clue so had to pass the buck. They have no manifesto yet so are making uncosted promises.
    I think you will find that reducing class sizes from 40-31 is a significant issue. Class sizes will increase under Labours anyone is welcome in the UK policy and people who have sacrificed certain benefits through hard work to just about manage to put their kids in private school will have to go back into public education but hey you don't care about people who strive to improve themselves.
    What a crock of shite, the Tories don't have a manifesto yet and they can't stick to the one they've already got, like I said the election was only called on Tuesday and it was only the Tories that knew it was coming after Mays constant bullshitting on the matter so in the grand scheme of things Labour have been pretty quick off the mark. I don't underestimate the task of reducing class sizes but it's the Tories and their supporters that should be answering why they've risen to such levels in the first place. The rest of your post is just usual Tory rhetoric "Labour don't want people to strive" yes they do everyone who works hard deserves to see the benefits of their hard work but private education is a choice/luxury that wealth affords and isn't it the Tories that are big on telling people to cut their cloth accordingly, if you're going hungry every month and only just managing to pay your bills but sending your kids to private school then your priorities need reassessing.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Took My Heart View Post
    Aahh, the squeezed middle, just about struggling to pay for private school....

Seriously, when there are people who can't eat or heat their homes, never knowing from one day to the next how much they will earn next week I find crocodile tears over the wealthy laughable.

And it is largely a myth that your salary is solely based on 'how hard you work'.
    And i find your intolerance of anyone who tries to better themselves to be somewhat laughable. Still so long as Dianne Abbots kids et al can benefit from private/ grammar education then all is well with the world.

And i find your intolerance of anyone who tries to better themselves to be somewhat laughable. Still so long as Dianne Abbots kids et al can benefit from private/ grammar education then all is well with the world.
    She's making a personal choice to privately educate her kids and that's up to her if she can afford it, if she started bleating about how much is was costing and it wasn't fair then my heart wouldn't be bleeding. Like I said private education is a choice for those who can afford it, it's not a necessity.

Last edited by Winkytinky; 21-04-2017 at 01:26 PM.

It's absolutely staggering, the defence of how the disabled are effectively being culled yet you've got to have a heart for those who's kids might have to go state school and rough it with the peasant kids. Unbelievable.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkytinky View Post
    She's making a personal choice to privately educate her kids and that's up to her if she can afford it, if she started bleating about how much is was costing and it wasn't fair then my heart wouldn't be bleeding. Like I said private education is a choice for those who can afford it, it's not a necessity.

The hypocrisy is outstanding but then again ..........

What a crock of shite, the Tories don't have a manifesto yet and they can't stick to the one they've already got, like I said the election was only called on Tuesday and it was only the Tories that knew it was coming after Mays constant bullshitting on the matter so in the grand scheme of things Labour have been pretty quick off the mark. I don't underestimate the task of reducing class sizes but it's the Tories and their supporters that should be answering why they've risen to such levels in the first place. The rest of your post is just usual Tory rhetoric "Labour don't want people to strive" yes they do everyone who works hard deserves to see the benefits of their hard work but private education is a choice/luxury that wealth affords and isn't it the Tories that are big on telling people to cut their cloth accordingly, if you're going hungry every month and only just managing to pay your bills but sending your kids to private school then your priorities need reassessing.

Uncontrolled immigration immigration immigration fecking uncontrolled immigration under the piggin Labour Government.
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

Admit it, in your 'we can't just give, give, give' mantra you're saying you just don't care about those less fortunate than you.
    They don't care about us so why should we care about them?

Some people continue to play the victim.
    Actually reflecting on that post and your usual accuracy in happenings within the club I'm really really happy to hear that. it might be the first time in my life I've ever wanted us to lose.
    - Marsbars

Coaching Staff

She earns more than 70k so is rich so why defend her ?

Manager
    Nice to see youve bought into the DM sham news. Asking people earning more than 70k to pay a bit more tax isnt attacking the "rich", it's recognising that they can afford to pay a little more. Ive never understood this idea that paying more because you earn more, is such a terrible concept. Cameron's personal allowance taper is a good example of greater taxation on higher earners
    Last edited by PNEESSEX; 21-04-2017 at 01:56 PM.

How do you work out I'm defending her ? All I'm saying is the option to privately educate your children is there for anyone who can afford it, it's her choice and it's for her to fund it the same as anyone else and I'd have as little sympathy for her as "anyone else" who would moan it stretches them to fund it. It's quite simple really my bleeding heart is solely reserved for those who work their arses off and struggle to afford the basics or for those who have been dealt a shit hand and born disabled or became ill. You clearly have different priorities to me.

You got round to explaining how class sizes have become so big under your lot yet ?