Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum News!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruyff View Post
    Shut it down IMHO, waste of bandwidth.
    I agree. It's obviously come to the end. It's been going downhill for a couple of years. A sad empty shell of it's colossal former self. It's like a critically injured animal that needs putting out of it's misery. Someone bash it over the head with a shovel.

It's had a good run.

Preachs PA
    Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Admin = Dai whos done one?
    Well he evidently hasn't otherwise the server wouldn't have been upgraded. You know enough about who has access to what(and also that Admin accounts arent necessarily their only accounts as was proven in the past). Ultimately though we know as much as the rest of you, and for much the same reasons, can do no more than the rest of you currently

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jakehake View Post
    Well he evidently hasn't otherwise the server wouldn't have been upgraded. You know enough about who has access to what(and also that Admin accounts arent necessarily their only accounts as was proven in the past). Ultimately though we know as much as the rest of you, and for much the same reasons, can do no more than the rest of you currently
    Surely someone, I presume one of the mods Phil, or a volunteer, needs to step up and take ownership to lead the way forward in resolving the current issues and the long term future?
    East Midlands Branch

Preachs PA
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    Surely someone, I presume one of the mods Phil, or a volunteer, needs to step up and take ownership to lead the way forward in resolving the current issues and the long term future?
    There was a discussion well over a year ago on it and there was a way forward proposed with additional help etc. but no one can force a site owner to do anything, it's still their "legal" issue ultimately. Think peoples lives get in the way of stuff which isn't anything people can criticise ultimately as we all have the same issue at one time or another. As it stands I would say the fact that the server move did happen and the domain remains active that there still remains a future ahead when time permits them

There was a discussion well over a year ago on it and there was a way forward proposed with additional help etc. but no one can force a site owner to do anything, it's still their "legal" issue ultimately. Think peoples lives get in the way of stuff which isn't anything people can criticise ultimately as we all have the same issue at one time or another. As it stands I would say the fact that the server move did happen and the domain remains active that there still remains a future ahead when time permits them

Are you standing on June 8th?
    Vote For John Brown

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    I don't understand - what do you mean "the site owner"?
    East Midlands Branch