Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,257 of 1257

Thread: I Like Corbyn, But.....

Thorium Indium Potassium
    I knew anything challenging the lefts anti Israel viewpoint would get you all of a quiver.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit attrocities." Voltaire
    https://humanism.org.uk/

I'm amazed the tories haven't mentioned that one of their own Councillors Maria Gatland (nee. McGuire) of Croydon is a former member of the IRA, you'd think that if they're going to attack Corbyn they should also mention that one of their own actually has a history of wanting to murder British people.

Click Here

Maria Gatland's details @ Croydon council
    love PNE, hate lasher's

Thorium Indium Potassium
    Look back a few pages and you will see that this has been discussed
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit attrocities." Voltaire
    https://humanism.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MJB View Post
    Look back a few pages and you will see that this has been discussed
    Apologies for now browsing back through several pages, it just seems like such an important story maybe I was too eager to post something about it.
    love PNE, hate lasher's

Its a very important story but another of those, "Nothing to see here," stories, apparently
    The Conservatives are strong against the weak and weak against the strong. That's not leadership

Quote Originally Posted by flippinheck View Post
    Rather defeats your argument I think, of course Corbyn is a loveable , honest chap!

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...jeremy-corbyn/

I stopped at " subscribe " mate........ Never mind, I'm sure I've heard it all before .

Edit......... Any of you feckers going to put forward some good reasons for voting tory rather than just attacking corbyn?....It's getting very boring and unlikely to change anyones mind anyway. Give us some good juicy, working man policies that are good for the whole of society ( not just those that don't need it ) please.................. And thankyou in anticipitaion......
    Last edited by Liberation; Yesterday at 07:07 AM.
    Vote For John Brown

In line with announcements from party leaders could i suggest we concentrate on that which unites us and stuff this thread off for today.
    The Conservatives are strong against the weak and weak against the strong. That's not leadership