Thread: Preston Supporters Group now defunct

Preston Supporters Group now defunct

The supporters group has had it's time and is no more, thanks to everyone who has supported us through the seasons.

And a big thank you to all of you whove put massive efforts in over the years. It is appreciated, believe me.

Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    How come?
    East Midlands Branch

Shame to hear that Geoff, I met some great people through PSG and had some cracking away trips, stopping off in town for a few pints I'd probably never visit otherwise.

I suppose though PSG being no more is a sign of where Preston NE currently are. I lot of supports groups are formed when things aren't going well on and off the pitch but the vast majority are happy with what's going on at Preston NE at the moment.

Still, PSG will always be remembered for bringing back Gentry Day, so that's one legacy not to be sniffed at.
    Jillhad - a peaceful and tolerant fight back

Preachs PA
    Sad news indeed but a worthy kegacy

Very sad news as PSG have done a fantastic job over the last 15 years or so since taking over the mantle from PSG 2000.

As well as contributing 000`s of unpaid hours to arranging things like Gentry Days and Charity football games etc, PSG has raised and donated tens of thousands of pounds to various charities over the years.

The main two stalwarts of PSG over the years have been Crusader and JK but, particularly in the early years, PTID and Joan also gave considerable time and effort to the cause.

Many happy away trips and a few thousand gallons of ale have also flowed under the bridge via PSG Travel in the last few years...the highlight being the Wembley trip in 2015.

Just want to place on record my thanks to PSG for all the work they have done. It`s been a great journey.
    Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

http://jrpneblog.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by budgierustler View Post
    Very sad news as PSG have done a fantastic job over the last 15 years or so since taking over the mantle from PSG 2000.

As well as contributing 000`s of unpaid hours to arranging things like Gentry Days and Charity football games etc, PSG has raised and donated tens of thousands of pounds to various charities over the years.

The main two stalwarts of PSG over the years have been Crusader and JK but, particularly in the early years, PTID and Joan also gave considerable time and effort to the cause.

Many happy away trips and a few thousand gallons of ale have also flowed under the bridge via PSG Travel in the last few years...the highlight being the Wembley trip in 2015.

Just want to place on record my thanks to PSG for all the work they have done. It`s been a great journey.
    Couldn't have said it much better.

Enjoyed many a trip on the PSG fun bus.

Thanks to everyone who was involved.
    Leftbackdarton - 6th July 2017 - "I would hand on heart much rather go to Deepdale than Bloomfield Road."