+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piers Morgan

Well, I went for my ninth session of EMDR therapy yesterday, for trauma.

It's working but you get worse before you get better and yesterday was the toughest session I've had.
    So much so that my therapist stopped the session 20 minutes early.

As a result of yesterday's appointment, I've not slept a wink last night and was violently vomiting.

I need to man up, don't I Morgan?

Prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby_Troutface View Post

It's working but you get worse before you get better and yesterday was the toughest session I've had.

As a result of yesterday's appointment, I've not slept a wink last night and was violently vomiting.

Prick.
    Good luck with the future sessions. As for Piers Morgan you have way more guts than he could ever dream of having, don't waste your time thinking about him, he has a damned long way to go to be half the man you are.
    No wums please - low patience threshold

Prick.
    Good luck with the future sessions. As for Piers Morgan you have way more guts than he could ever dream of having, don't waste your time thinking about him, he has a damned long way to go to be half the man you are.
    No wums please - low patience threshold

Prick.
    Good luck mate
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Assistant Manager
    I can't stand this prick piers Morgan but I do agree with what he said about Ariane grande, criticising her for not visiting any of the injured fans in hospital while the queen managed to get up there and do it at her age. The singer was back home in America faster than light.
    Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    I can't stand this prick piers Morgan but I do agree with what he said about Ariane grande, criticising her for not visiting any of the injured fans in hospital while the queen managed to get up there and do it at her age. The singer was back home in America faster than light.
    Morgan is wrong and so are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Harsh, Harry - she's a young lassie with little experience of this, unlike the Queen. Plus, she is probably traumatised seeing as she was actually there when it happened, whereas Piers Morgan was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
    Ive a lot of respect for your posts, Harry. Youve got this one wrong, Im afraid.
    The Conservatives are strong against the weak and weak against the strong. That's not leadership

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    He is one of the most popular personalities in the country! Hes not stupid he knows, just about, how to stay on the right side of the law.

Despicable character.
    The male Katie Hopkins.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

+ Reply to Thread