Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Come on Luton

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    Another scenario - play Exeter at Wembley and Lee Holmes to score the winner.
    Hmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    I've been following you 'boycotters' on Twitter tonight. The way you talk about the fans that are supporting Blackpool FC is fucking disgusting. Oystons are taking your team to Wembley with a chance of promotion. The 500 that travelled tonight deserve applause for supporting the team through the hardest of times. Combined, the owners and the true supporters might have just made the club turn a corner.

Meanwhile you 'boycott' types sit in the background moaning and crying.

If only 500 turn up for Wembley as a Preston fan I hope they win, and I would shake their hand for having dignity and for their continuous support. True supporters, good for them.
    I agree, some of the "Not a Penny More" brigade don't know where to draw the line. However, the activities of the Oyston's have, to say the least, been lower than low.
    I very much doubt if you'd want to shake the hand of a PNE manager who'd have got up to the tricks the Oyston's have.

Quote Originally Posted by giro View Post
    I agree, some of the "Not a Penny More" brigade don't know where to draw the line. However, the activities of the Oyston's have, to say the least, been lower than low.
    I very much doubt if you'd want to shake the hand of a PNE manager who'd have got up to the tricks the Oyston's have.
    What's the Blackpool manager been doing?

Sorry but the stuff on Twitter against the people who are actually supporting the team is pretty disgusting. Good luck to the true supporters.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Sorry but the stuff on Twitter against the people who are actually supporting the team is pretty disgusting. Good luck to the true supporters.
    I concur. These are a few of the messages i have seen posted abotu the people attending.

"The scabs don't deserve the magnificence of what happened there tonight."

"Look at those mushrooms on TV. They are part of the problem."

"Come on then, name and shame these scabs and mushrooms."

"How these shrooms can celebrate that is sickening. They need to crawl out of Oyston's backside."
    "I went to Blackpool once It was like walking through a Hieronymus Bosch painting. It was then that I decided to go home. God obviously cant see Blackpool. If he could, hed burn it". Miles Cross

My error. Should have said Owner, not manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    Hmm!
    He was dancing around on the touchline last night, but don't think he's played much recently.

Gary Bowyer deserves a lot of credit. He's done a great job. Hope they go up. Would like to see them back in championship so we can resume hostilities.

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    He was dancing around on the touchline last night, but don't think he's played much recently.
    He featured in 'A Question of Sport' held at Exeter Chiefs a few months ago for West Country sportsmen with at least half a brain.