Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to start thinking about Brexit again

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Goes to show that even the best of people can get things wrong, especially in their youth. got there in the end though
    So you are maintaining that it is wrong to leave the EU?

Oh and do you think that JC has really changed his mind or that he was 'toeing the party line' when he offered little or no attempt to back the remain campaign?

You backed the wrong horse fella.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Sorry for repeating myself but can the remainers tell me their thoughts on this video by Corbyn? You must have accidentally missed it.

Thanks in advance.
    Not really sure what you're wanting anyone to say about it tbh. Can't say Corbyn or the EU was on my radar in 1996 as it was a year before I was old enough to vote for the first time, from what I can see and know he's always been pretty consistent on his views about the EU and I don't think he was dishonest during the referendum campaign, he wasn't pushing project fear and he wasn't claiming the EU was a perfect entity his view was that on balance we were better off remaining whilst looking to reform.

I'm not sure why you keep looking to argue the referendum again, it's done, we're leaving.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Winkytinky; 17-07-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkytinky View Post
    Not really sure what you're wanting anyone to say about it tbh. Can't say Corbyn or the EU was on my radar in 1996 as it was a year before I was old enough to vote for the first time, from what I can see and know he's always been pretty consistent on his views about the EU and I don't think he was dishonest during the referendum campaign, he wasn't pushing project fear and he wasn't claiming the EU was a perfect entity his view was that on balance we were better off remaining whilst looking to reform.

I'm not sure why you keep looking to argue the referendum again, it's done, we're leaving.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    It's because I truly cannot understand a true left winger supporting the blatantly undemocratic EU.

In the video he gives many of the reasons that I have raised to why the EU needs stopping. How come you think he has got it so right at home but you're questioning his obvious stance on the EU?

And don't try and be a Little rascal and tell me he has changed his mind, we all know he hasn't.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber
    So you are maintaining that it is wrong to leave the EU?

Oh and do you think that JC has really changed his mind or that he was 'toeing the party line' when he offered little or no attempt to back the remain campaign?

You backed the wrong horse fella.
    Im not quite sure youre getting the script here. The country voted to leave and leave it should be.

We have to live with the consequences of that action.

I said all along it was the wrong decision and I doubt I will be wrong. Time will tell I suppose.
    "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it"

Im not quite sure youre getting the script here. The country voted to leave and leave it should be.

I said all along it was the wrong decision and I doubt I will be wrong. Time will tell I suppose.

Corbyn thought the opposite.... But in the interests of harmony kept his gob shut..
    Vote For John Brown

My point is that if you think he is so right about what should happen in this country, why do you think he is so wrong with regards the EU?

No Nobs, youre still not getting it, despite not agreeing with it and thinking its a crazy decision, I 100% accept the vote of the majority. Might I suggest you go pick battles with those who want to overturn the decision?

No Nobs, youre still not getting it, despite not agreeing with it and thinking its a crazy decision, I 100% accept the vote of the majority. Might I suggest you go pick battles with those who want to overturn the decision?

Psst....... i think he's trying to get you to agree that you are completely at odds with Corbs on the EU.....(And one of you is very wrong)......... Just a hunch.
    Vote For John Brown

I'm just trying to point out that you're totally at odds with Jeremy Corbyn beliefs. Which is a relevant question as why do you stand so strongly for what he believes here, but not over there?

Remember how many times we were told that to solve our own problems we must first leave the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Farage
    "Brexit was never going to solve ANY of our domestic problems"