Page 470 of 470 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470
Results 4,691 to 4,697 of 4697

Thread: Time to start thinking about Brexit again

oh its quite simple really, Strongy, but tory buffoons like you voted us out, then again it was a Tory right wing idea so I can see why you did
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

Food for thought, and this was figures from 5 years ago , and clowns on here want to 'honour our commitments' .... fooking outrageous !!!!!

Under a scheme created by the European Parliament in 2009, MEPs pay no contributions to their pensions which 100 per cent funded by the taxpayer.

According to the last set of figures in 2012, the average annual pension pocketed by retired EU officials benefiting from the scheme was over 40,000.

The highest ranking officials can expect pensions of 85,000. The average retirement age of all officials who retired in 2013 was 61.

In stark contrast, the average income of a British pensioner was 11,600 in 2012.

So much for looking after our own eh
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    oh its quite simple really, Strongy, but tory buffoons like you voted us out, then again it was a Tory right wing idea so I can see why you did
    Your on a roll today Philly .... more inaccurate assumptions.
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
    Your on a roll today Philly .... more inaccurate assumptions.
    Totally understand you being ashamed, I would too if I supported this govt the way you do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
    Food for thought, and this was figures from 5 years ago , and clowns on here want to 'honour our commitments' .... fooking outrageous !!!!!

Under a scheme created by the European Parliament in 2009, MEPs pay no contributions to their pensions which 100 per cent funded by the taxpayer.

According to the last set of figures in 2012, the average annual pension pocketed by retired EU officials benefiting from the scheme was over 40,000.

The highest ranking officials can expect pensions of 85,000. The average retirement age of all officials who retired in 2013 was 61.

In stark contrast, the average income of a British pensioner was 11,600 in 2012.

So much for looking after our own eh
    The gravy train is truly shocking isn't it.. and then the politicians tell WASPI's they can't retire at 60 just two years before their planned retirement date and they will not be compensated.

"Do as I say not as I do."
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

(Raef loves Kim Jong Un)

Quote Originally Posted by sliper View Post
    The gravy train is truly shocking isn't it.. and then the politicians tell WASPI's they can't retire at 60 just two years before their planned retirement date and they will not be compensated.

Yeh, but daft cunts like Raefil agree that we should pay for these EU leeches pensions whilst the same time pretend to be concerned about the poor in this country ... the magic money tree syndrome its called (unless it affects his standard of living of course) .... fucking clown's been well and truly rumbled !!!!

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by sliper View Post

The choice to screw the WASPIs was nothing to do with Brussels and everything to do with Westminster and austerity, a policy that people have voted for 3 times in the last 7 years. Of course the WASPI stiff was barely a footnote to the headlines of screwing health, care, welfare, education etc etc.