Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Van hits pedestrians outside London mosque

Thorium Indium Potassium
    Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Im not sure the term "Revenge," is appropriate. How can you get revenge on someone who hasnt done anything in the first place?
    I'm sure the dickhead that did it thought he was taking "revenge"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit attrocities." Voltaire
    https://humanism.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MJB View Post
    But, it is to be noted that thankfully these "revenge" attacks are few and far between.
    The people that carry out attacks like this are just as a minority as those who commit Islamist attacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just watched ( on the news ) .A white Neanderthal blaming all the ills of the world on muslims ..then a muslim fuckwit claiming that they are downtrodden and must be protected at all costs because theirs is the way of peace.

Pair of fucking idiots...........Oh how our leaders must giggle when this shitty tried and trusted method still works perfectly............
    Vote For John Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post

Pair of fucking idiots...........Oh how our leaders must giggle when this shitty tried and trusted method still works perfectly............
    Yep, it does still work unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Of course we are didnt know that?

Thats why every single fan is treated with suspicion, subjected to searches, not allowed a Beer, told to sit down like good children, herded like cattle at away games!! Another subject but that just shows the attitude towards us from the guy who chiles was talking to.

Football fans are vermin in Tory eyes!!!
    Oh please Raef. Give your head a shake with that last line.

I agree with a some of what you say about the Tories and particularly May, but that last line I'm afraid is verging on obsessive hatred, which we all know where that ends up.

I've been herded around, searched and videoed for 35 years, it hasn't all been under Tory Governments

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by pbc373 View Post
    Oh please Raef. Give your head a shake with that last line.

I agree with a some of what you say about the Tories and particularly May, but that last line I'm afraid is verging on obsessive hatred, which we all know where that ends up.

I've been herded around, searched and videoed for 35 years, it hasn't all been under Tory Governments
    It's probably the only cross Party policy they agree on .

Substitute
    just watching the news and hearing all the claims that they Muslims don't feel safe. Don't take this wrong but, how do they think others feel when they go out drinking or to concerts?
    In these terrible times none of us are truly safe but anger is not the answer - I get the feeling from some of the interviewed, especially the younger ones that is very much them and us..

I worry more for my kids safety when they go into town on a saturday from being attacked by local nobheads than i do about the threat of terrorists.
    "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it"

Assistant Manager northender0602's Avatar
    no one is going to stop me from doing what I do, unless we end up in some sort of Mad Max scenario, then I might have to have a re think

Quote Originally Posted by northender0602 View Post
    no one is going to stop me from doing what I do, unless we end up in some sort of Mad Max scenario, then I might have to have a re think
    I'm halfway through 'doing my car up'
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber
    I'm halfway through 'doing my car up'
    Can you still get parts for Ladas?
    "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it"