Another chap I owe my love of TV to.

Manager
    Rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another part of my childhood lost.

P l a y
    Playawayway
    Play away play play play away ��
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    Another part of my childhood lost.

P l a y
    Playawayway
    Play away play play play away ��
    Absolutely, Nobber....and who could forget his voice over for 'pugh, hugh, barney mcgrew, cuthbert, dibble, grub?'.
    A proper kids tv presenter who, like John Noakes, genuinely had kids at heart, not like today's awful 'yoof' tv ones who have no connection with kids and seem to just run about shouting 'cool' and 'wicked' and use kids tv as just a leg up to other tv jobs.
    RIP Brian.
    Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Absolutely, Nobber....and who could forget his voice over for 'pugh, hugh, barney mcgrew, cuthbert, dibble, grub?'.
    A proper kids tv presenter who, like John Noakes, genuinely had kids at heart, not like today's awful 'yoof' tv ones who have no connection with kids and seem to just run about shouting 'cool' and 'wicked' and use kids tv as just a leg up to other tv jobs.
    RIP Brian.
    Always thought it was Pugh, Pugh, barney mcgrew, Cuthbert, dibble, grub?
    Last edited by sussexrob; 19-06-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by sussexrob View Post
    Always thought it was Pugh, Pugh, barney mcgrew, Cuthbert, dibble, grub?
    You are indeed correct, Roberto.

You are indeed correct, Roberto.
    Thought it was one of my favourites Trumpton with Camberwick green.

Assistant Manager
    Thought it was one of my favourites Trumpton with Camberwick green.
    Most of us probably grew up with that. My childhood favourite was a series called 'Secret Service', which was a Gerry Anderson puppet series featuring Stanley Unwin as a vicar who spoke his gobbledy-gook to confuse the enemies. Class.

Most of us probably grew up with that. My childhood favourite was a series called 'Secret Service', which was a Gerry Anderson puppet series featuring Stanley Unwin as a vicar who spoke his gobbledy-gook to confuse the enemies. Class.
    Must say I can not remember that, had to just look it up .
    The Secret Service was Gerry Anderson's last puppet series made under the Supermarionation name. The series consisted of 13 episodes and featured actors such as Gary Files, Jeremy Wilkin and David Healy among others who all agreed to continue on from past puppet series such as Captain Scarlet and The Mysterions and Joe 90. The story is about Reverend Stanley Unwin, who was bequeathed an invention created by his scientist friend Professor Humbolt. Called the Minimiser, it fits inside of a book and is able to shrink a person down to two feet tall. An agency named B.I.S.H.O.P (British Intelligence Service Headquarters - Operation Priest) is formed and the Reverend and a fellow agent named Matthew Harding pair up to thwart the evil-doers. The Minimiser is mainly used on Matthew who is shrunk down and transported in a specially designed suitcase which then is left behind at a location where he can do some spying and report to Reverend Unwin.

Assistant Manager
    Must say I can not remember that, had to just look it up .
    The Secret Service was Gerry Anderson's last puppet series made under the Supermarionation name. The series consisted of 13 episodes and featured actors such as Gary Files, Jeremy Wilkin and David Healy among others who all agreed to continue on from past puppet series such as Captain Scarlet and The Mysterions and Joe 90. The story is about Reverend Stanley Unwin, who was bequeathed an invention created by his scientist friend Professor Humbolt. Called the Minimiser, it fits inside of a book and is able to shrink a person down to two feet tall. An agency named B.I.S.H.O.P (British Intelligence Service Headquarters - Operation Priest) is formed and the Reverend and a fellow agent named Matthew Harding pair up to thwart the evil-doers. The Minimiser is mainly used on Matthew who is shrunk down and transported in a specially designed suitcase which then is left behind at a location where he can do some spying and report to Reverend Unwin.
    I've got it on dvd rob, I got my own kids into it!