Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,638 of 1638

Thread: The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Assistant Manager northender1881's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    NAPM or in other words ' Not A Protest More', the previous ones have done so much good that they cannot be bothered to have anymore

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-34171.html

Well they gave it a go.

Can't be easy organising these protests with around 100'000 people showing up ...... allegedly.
    "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
    Brian Clough

Youth Team
    http://www.bfcblog.co.uk/wp-content/...ttendances.jpg

Looking at these figures the 8,744 average for their promotion season (9/10)is pretty pitiful. Big increase for the Premier league but how many of these were just people who wanted to watch Premiership football and not Blackpool fans. Having said that a lot seemed to stay on for the next season in the Championship which they appeared to maintain for a while before falling off a cliff.
    The attendance figures are inflated with to many away fans, a weekend trip to blackpool in one of B&B dives, is seen as attractive.
    Is Oyston selling the club on the back of attendances from a few years back?
    Looking at the figures would suggest the stay away fans might only number around 1,000 (those who would actually pay to watch ,not just protest) for league 1 football.
    Blackpool just don't have a very large hard core support.

First Team
    oops my bad

Assistant Manager
    Just stopped at the Heartshead Moor service station on the M62 and the Blackpool players have all stopped here buying sandwiches and drink but they are all in their own cars or car sharing. They are on their way to Rotherham for their game. Don't they have a club coach to travel on or someone who prepares them their food prior to a game? I am amazed that pro footballers are treated this way.

Youth Team
    Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Just stopped at the Heartshead Moor service station on the M62 and the Blackpool players have all stopped here buying sandwiches and drink but they are all in their own cars or car sharing. They are on their way to Rotherham for their game. Don't they have a club coach to travel on or someone who prepares them their food prior to a game? I am amazed that pro footballers are treated this way.
    This is a regular occurrence. That's Oyston for you. Similar stories were doing the rounds when we were in the Prem. Tin pot. They should be ashamed but don't have that emotion.

Youth Team
    Back to the court again today. Orders For Sale hearing before the same judge, to set the reserve prices on up to 24 properties, including the company holding the shares in BFC. The fire sale starts here....

Gazette:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vsj7de&s=9#.WysMtRG9KK0

Quote Originally Posted by Retro_Seasider View Post
    Back to the court again today. Orders For Sale hearing before the same judge, to set the reserve prices on up to 24 properties, including the company holding the shares in BFC. The fire sale starts here....

Gazette:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vsj7de&s=9#.WysMtRG9KK0
    Couldn't give a shit. A bit like Belokon or he'd have bought the club by now.
    Still laughing at the Cesspool keyboard protesters

Snigger

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Benn
    ‘I don’t like being called a Eurosceptic. I just disagree with the system. I wasn’t an Anglo-sceptic when Mrs Thatcher was in power. I just disagreed with her policies.’