Page 92 of 187 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1866

Thread: The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

  1. #911
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Just rownd korner fray roebuck scoooo
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
    And you just proved you lie. It is wrong to attack your own fans in anyway for attending a game. You are wrong for allowing it, wrong joining in and wrong with most the crap you post on here.



    Iím not pro-shitpool, just donít agree with what the fans have done and their blinkered views. They have genuine fans that hate the oís but support the team. When it all kicked off with court orders, I donated to help, but then when I saw the crap they posting and carried it on even after the first papers where served, it became obvious, that this was not true fans v the Oís this was glory hunters v BFC. When they attacked there own fans, some of my mateís that have a seriously bad taste in football, but they just wanted to watch their team, It was a point of no return and actually backed up some of the Oís claim. LBD has had plenty of times been asked to apologise for what he took part in and what his forum has allowed and heís refused. They will get their change of owner, like we will have to one day, but the way they done it is out of order. Lets be honest the rivalry was much better when it was honest banter between genuine fans of both clubs. Now we stuck with these sad sacks and the genuine ones darnít post. So if that is seen pro-shitpool so be it, but Iíll always support the genuine fans over glory hunters, that even if the Oís leave they will find a new excuse not to attend.
    OK understood Crazy over and out

  2. #912
    Coaching Staff leftbackdarton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,190
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
    And you just proved you lie. It is wrong to attack your own fans in anyway for attending a game. You are wrong for allowing it, wrong joining in and wrong with most the crap you post on here.



    Iím not pro-shitpool, just donít agree with what the fans have done and their blinkered views. They have genuine fans that hate the oís but support the team. When it all kicked off with court orders, I donated to help, but then when I saw the crap they posting and carried it on even after the first papers where served, it became obvious, that this was not true fans v the Oís this was glory hunters v BFC. When they attacked there own fans, some of my mateís that have a seriously bad taste in football, but they just wanted to watch their team, It was a point of no return and actually backed up some of the Oís claim. LBD has had plenty of times been asked to apologise for what he took part in and what his forum has allowed and heís refused. They will get their change of owner, like we will have to one day, but the way they done it is out of order. Lets be honest the rivalry was much better when it was honest banter between genuine fans of both clubs. Now we stuck with these sad sacks and the genuine ones darnít post. So if that is seen pro-shitpool so be it, but Iíll always support the genuine fans over glory hunters, that even if the Oís leave they will find a new excuse not to attend.
    Where do you start with that pile of rubbish. Maybe if I bullet point it will be easier to absorb.

    - Most of the papers were served incorrectly as the courts proved. Back Henry Street and Jeremy Smith are examples.
    - Innocent fans were served papers for saying what the high court did. Frank Knight and TAM are examples.
    - Given the above two points, why are you so quick to attack the fans and not the Oyston's? It's just weird.
    - I have personally never abused our own fans. What's the point in that. I think most are idiots and spineless but there are some that I have sympathy for. No wonder you are mates with them.
    - Only a minority, literally you could count them on one hand, have attacked other fans who still attend matches. You use this as argument to defend the Oyston's. Crazy as your name suggests.
    - You refer to glory hunters and you sound like you actually mean it. You need to get it in your head that the majority of Blackpool fans are boycotting and only a spineless minority that are attending. There were about 1,200 home fans against Walsall even those the club gloss this up. The stats speak for themselves. Do I honestly need to point out that we had 2k home fans for a play off final semi final match and took only 6k to Wembley. These figures prove that you are talking about of your backside. The biggest crowd in the Armfield Stand all season was for Jimmy's tribute and there wasn't even a game on!

    You must be on a wind up and if so, you are pretty good at it. That would be quite a talent to write with such passion and conviction but at the same time utter tripe.
    Last edited by leftbackdarton; 13-02-2018 at 03:47 PM.

  3. #913
    Coaching Staff stf4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    with the 'rents
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    Where do you start with that pile of rubbish. Maybe if I bullet point it will be easier to absorb.

    - Most of the papers were served incorrectly as the courts proved. Back Henry Street and Jeremy Smith are examples.
    - Innocent fans were served papers for saying what the high court did. Frank Knight and TAM are examples.
    - Given the above two points, why are you so quick to attack the fans and not the Oyston's? It's just weird.
    - I have personally never abused our own fans. What's the point in that. I think most are idiots and spineless but there are some that I have sympathy for. No wonder you are mates with them.
    - Only a minority, literally you could count them on one hand, have attacked other fans who still attend matches. You use this as argument to defend the Oyston's. Crazy as your name suggests.
    - You refer to glory hunters and you sound like you actually mean it. You need to get it in your head that the majority of Blackpool fans are boycotting and only a spineless minority that are attending. There were about 1,200 home fans against Walsall even those the club gloss this up. The stats speak for themselves. Do I honestly need to point out that we had 2k home fans for a play off final semi final match and took only 6k to Wembley. These figures prove that you are talking about of your backside. The biggest crowd in the Armfield Stand all season was for Jimmy's tribute and there wasn't even a game on!

    You must be on a wind up and if so, you are pretty good at it. That would be quite a talent to write with such passion and conviction but at the same time utter tripe.
    If you believe most fans are boycotting because of the Oystons you are seriously deluded. Your average attendance last season was 1000 down on the last time you were in League 2. Add in the fact that you'd been in freefall until last season and you'd consider that a decent amount retained.

    Most fans aren't turning up because the standard of opposition is shite, and they will turn up again should you reach the Championship and beyond again, regardless of owner.

  4. #914
    Coaching Staff leftbackdarton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,190
    Quote Originally Posted by stf4ever View Post
    If you believe most fans are boycotting because of the Oystons you are seriously deluded. Your average attendance last season was 1000 down on the last time you were in League 2. Add in the fact that you'd been in freefall until last season and you'd consider that a decent amount retained.

    Most fans aren't turning up because the standard of opposition is shite, and they will turn up again should you reach the Championship and beyond again, regardless of owner.
    Good one. How would you explain our attendances this year then going by your logic? The last time we were in League One we averaged 7,052. We are 50% down on that and that's even going by official attendances. We are currently only getting around 1,500 home fans at most.

    How do you explain the 2,000 home fans against Luton in the play-off semi final? Even in our darkest days, we would still get 5k+ for a play off match.

    How do you explain the 6,000 fans to Wembley when previously we took 36,000 and 31,000. Even in our darkest days, we would take 13,000 at least to Wembley.

    How do you explain that there were 3,000 people on the judgement day march whilst less people were in the ground watching the football.

    You and Crazy must be mates.

  5. #915
    Investor Liberation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Plungy
    Posts
    22,509
    Quote Originally Posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    Good one. How would you explain our attendances this year then going by your logic? The last time we were in League One we averaged 7,052. We are 50% down on that and that's even going by official attendances. We are currently only getting around 1,500 home fans at most.

    How do you explain the 2,000 home fans against Luton in the play-off semi final? Even in our darkest days, we would still get 5k+ for a play off match.

    How do you explain the 6,000 fans to Wembley when previously we took 36,000 and 31,000. Even in our darkest days, we would take 13,000 at least to Wembley.

    How do you explain that there were 3,000 people on the judgement day march whilst less people were in the ground watching the football.

    You and Crazy must be mates.

    Sounds about right ( if a bit high unless it was a promotion season).... All the rest is bollocks and a consequence of success or failure at that paticular time... Oyston was with you throughout...Why are you trying to kill his ( and obviously your own ) football club?........
    Vote For John Brown

  6. #916
    Coaching Staff stf4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    with the 'rents
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    Good one. How would you explain our attendances this year then going by your logic? The last time we were in League One we averaged 7,052. We are 50% down on that and that's even going by official attendances. We are currently only getting around 1,500 home fans at most.

    How do you explain the 2,000 home fans against Luton in the play-off semi final? Even in our darkest days, we would still get 5k+ for a play off match.

    How do you explain the 6,000 fans to Wembley when previously we took 36,000 and 31,000. Even in our darkest days, we would take 13,000 at least to Wembley.

    How do you explain that there were 3,000 people on the judgement day march whilst less people were in the ground watching the football.

    You and Crazy must be mates.
    Like I said, seriously deluded. Never met Crazy, but heard he used to hunt player signatures. Not my cup of tea.

    FWIW, I will concede some fans have stopped attending because of the Oystons. However, MOST fans have stopped attending because the standard of football is shit. The standard of football and the abuse for attending from other fans, I think I'd give it a miss too.

    And, to add a further point, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I stopped attending Deepdale after our relegation, and have rarely made the trip back since.

  7. #917
    Coaching Staff Minty pne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Preston
    Posts
    2,121
    Sam O has left the club...
    'Say goodbye to the pain of the past. Say hello to the championship. It's his day it's Preston's day'

  8. #918
    Manager FootballcrazyP_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17,067
    Quote Originally Posted by leftbackdarton View Post
    Where do you start with that pile of rubbish..
    How about on your own forum with an apology to the fans you've allowed to be abused. You wonder why people prefer the other forum it's buecause the majority of the 8 people that post regularly on your forum are admins and Moderators. And with the others you post constant bullshit. Why did the O's go for your Forum and not the other, because you haven't got the bollox to stand up to the thugs on there. I wouldn't bother with a new forum, no fucker likes your forum because of it. You've abuse the club, it's fans, the owners, those on the BST and the name of Blackpool. Get a grip you prick, start with that apology because that is where you lost mine and the others respect.


    Quote Originally Posted by stf4ever View Post
    Like I said, seriously deluded. Never met Crazy, but heard he used to hunt player signatures. Not my cup of tea.

    FWIW, I will concede some fans have stopped attending because of the Oystons. However, MOST fans have stopped attending because the standard of football is shit. The standard of football and the abuse for attending from other fans, I think I'd give it a miss too.

    And, to add a further point, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I stopped attending Deepdale after our relegation, and have rarely made the trip back since.
    I have never hunted Autographs, the only signatures I own, is 1 Signed Legends Shirt, which I won at the Legends Match, That of Sir Toms and a Signed Match Ball from the Sunderland game, after Derek Shaw sent it to my Partner after she was hit by a Leeds fan in the Home end. I haven't lived in Preston for over 20 Years. Stopped attending home games 4 and half years ago on health Grounds. I have attended many away games down this way. Not attending is nothing to be embarrassed about your right, but abusing those that do, making up bullshit on a Rivals forum, I think that is pretty embarrassing.
    3 Butter Pies and a coke please : D

  9. #919
    Coaching Staff stf4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    with the 'rents
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballcrazyP_ View Post
    How about on your own forum with an apology to the fans you've allowed to be abused. You wonder why people prefer the other forum it's buecause the majority of the 8 people that post regularly on your forum are admins and Moderators. And with the others you post constant bullshit. Why did the O's go for your Forum and not the other, because you haven't got the bollox to stand up to the thugs on there. I wouldn't bother with a new forum, no fucker likes your forum because of it. You've abuse the club, it's fans, the owners, those on the BST and the name of Blackpool. Get a grip you prick, start with that apology because that is where you lost mine and the others respect.




    I have never hunted Autographs, the only signatures I own, is 1 Signed Legends Shirt, which I won at the Legends Match, That of Sir Toms and a Signed Match Ball from the Sunderland game, after Derek Shaw sent it to my Partner after she was hit by a Leeds fan in the Home end. I haven't lived in Preston for over 20 Years. Stopped attending home games 4 and half years ago on health Grounds. I have attended many away games down this way. Not attending is nothing to be embarrassed about your right, but abusing those that do, making up bullshit on a Rivals forum, I think that is pretty embarrassing.
    Sorry pal, must have the wrong fella. It was years back when I first joined the board, someone gave me a run down on the forum users at the time.

    And I agree that abusing fans that do attend is embarrassing.

  10. #920
    Coaching Staff TSR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty pne View Post
    Sam O has left the club...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •