Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Protestor run over by Cuadrilla vehicle that didnt stop at PNR - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Protestor run over by Cuadrilla vehicle that didnt stop at PNR

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkytinky View Post
    I know, I suppose 85 year old Anne doesn't count.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Nope, fraid not. Anyone living more than 5 miles from the site and not in gainful employment needs shooting

Water in the fylde area has been cut off all day today. Interestingly this has been happening at Preston New Road today.

https://www.facebook.com/ruth.besant...5497817547677/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Water in the fylde area has been cut off all day today. Interestingly this has been happening at Preston New Road today.

I applaud anyone getting off their arses and protesting at this site but i'm more than a bit dubious about some the content in this video. Was the water cut off all day in the Fylde area, and where exactly is the bottled water shortage? She seems a bit vague. However if true it is very suss.

St annes and blackpool south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

This site increasingly looks like it is becoming an expensive nightmare for Cuadrilla.. I was reading the other day that UK banks are no longer putting money into fracking because it is so unpopular and they fear a backlash from their customers and that fracking companies like Cuadrilla are stretched financially. They've been up and running for years now and have generated zero income..

This is the thing about fracking in this part of the world.. there is so much history buried in the ground going back to Roman wells, 200-300 yr olds industrial workings, long forgotten agricultural buildings.. all sorts.. you just don't know what you are going to hit when you scratch the surface.

Even Cuadrilla surely can't have hit a water main can they ?
    There is still problem with low water flow in FY8.. https://www.unitedutilities.com/help...ham-st-annes2/
    Last edited by sliper; 17-07-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League.. you are part of the problem !

St annes and blackpool south.
    Very suspicious. Just read on The Gazette site that United Utilities are going to pay compensation to those affected. I see a convoy of police vehicles heading down Blackpool Rd most mornings, the cost of policing that site must be astronomical.

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by hawks26 View Post
    Exposure To Toxic Chemicals
    Up to 600 chemicals are used in fracking fluid, including known carcinogens and toxins such as Lead, Uranium, Radium, Methanol, Formaldehyde, Hydrochloric Acid, Mercury, and Ethylene Glycol. Approximately 40,000 gallons of chemicals are used per fracturing. During the process of fracking, methane gas and toxic chemicals leach out from the system and degrade nearby groundwater. Methane concentrations are 17x higher in drinking-water wells near fracturing sites than in normal wells.
    How did you find the recipe for Buckfast?

Substitute
    To bad it didn't kill the absolute drain on society piece of shit . Get held up by these smelly pieces of shit hippie gimps everyday.

As I drive past them I fantasize about brutally murdering them all . True story
    It's appropriate that the word 'ignorance' is an extension of the word 'ignore.' We ignore so much and so we become ignore-ant. Icke

Substitute
    Quote Originally Posted by pbc373 View Post
    These rent a mob loonies cost the country millions, both economically to businesses and in the cost of policing their riots, costs of cleaning up their mess and giving the NHS additional work and draining their resources when dozens of people end up in hospital. Ironically the thick pricks complain that not enough money is spent on policing and the NHS.

They all really look like they want to work. I'd send the department of work and pensions down and stop their benefits as they clearly aren't looking for work, as most of them travel hundreds of miles to riot.

If people behaved like they do in a city centre on a Saturday night they'd be locked up.
    It's good idea that. Can't send death squads in in This day and age so dwp will do
    It's appropriate that the word 'ignorance' is an extension of the word 'ignore.' We ignore so much and so we become ignore-ant. Icke

Substitute
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobber View Post
    I've not even watched the footage, can't be arsed. What I will however is that anyone standing against cracking has my support. It was voted against by the local people and the local people, only to be overruled by some faceless moneyman from London. Good for them for doing something positive to fight against the corporate bastards, long may it continue.
    Why should regular road users be disrupted because of this ? We pay tax for them to hold us up ? I hope they all die in they're sleep and anybody who supports then are imho bellends