Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Aiden Mcgeady 250 k Sunderland - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Aiden Mcgeady 250 k Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    After todays drubbing

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    All been said before
    The clever bit is what to do with those that do want to pay for the club though?

Theres always a few gyms available in East Lancs, Edgy

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Mr Westerley is a toxic subject on here but one thing cant be doubted, he cleared away the dross before SG arrived at Deepdale. SG has inherited the dross at sunderland and I cant help but feel hes going to end up like Westerley, clearing the dross before someone else arrives to move the club forward
    Not unusual for us to disagree but yet again we do . He may have got rid of some but the way he treated Hume was a disgrace .
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

The way he treated them all was a disgrace, rob. Yes there needed to be a clear out but sending to Coventry, so to speak, was despicable beyond belief. so we dont actually disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    Mr Westerley is a toxic subject on here but one thing cant be doubted, he cleared away the dross before SG arrived at Deepdale. SG has inherited the dross at sunderland and I cant help but feel hes going to end up like Westerley, clearing the dross before someone else arrives to move the club forward
    The difference is that whilst we had very high earners from a PNE perspective Sunderland are in a different league with lads on 40k plus a week. Their fans will also have no patience at all, I think he needs two years. However I think he will be gone by February.

In a village full of idiots who will never understand!
    Sad thing is, Preston didn't even make him any offer at all - he was happy to stay...

Quote Originally Posted by WFG View Post
    Sad thing is, Preston didn't even make him any offer at all - he was happy to stay...
    He wouldn't have stayed for what we could offer.

In a village full of idiots who will never understand!
    I know.

Another player at the club wages would have had to go up to match any offer over 15k - so the rumour goes...

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    After todays drubbing

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I can honestly see Sunderland being dragged into a relegation fight. Still can't blame Grayson for taking the money but he is on a hiding to nothing and if some of the squad he inherited have already stopped trying then they're gonna be in a bad way. There is no time to rebuild from scratch in this division.

Quote Originally Posted by WFG View Post
    I know.

Another player at the club wages would have had to go up to match any offer over 15k - so the rumour goes...
    Gallagher or Clarke?