Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Lawyer View Post
    Have you seen the footage of him in the gym sparring? It's laughable to suggest he can box.
    The word highlighted in bold is very important.

Do you know what his role was in the spar? Do you know the aim of the spar? Was he trying to replicate a fighter for Chris Van Heerden during the spar? What round was he in during the spar? What had he done prior to the spar? At what stage of camp (if he was even in camp) was the spar?

You are being extremely ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by tom23 View Post
    The word highlighted in bold is very important.

Do you know what his role was in the spar? Do you know the aim of the spar? Was he trying to replicate a fighter for Chris Van Heerden during the spar? What round was he in during the spar? What had he done prior to the spar? At what stage of camp (if he was even in camp) was the spar?

You are being extremely ignorant.
    All valid points, i will accept that.

However, in my opinion, this is a farcical fight which will end up being over within 90 seconds in a very silly and farcical fashion. The question shoudl be asked about how this was allowed to be sanctioned in the first place.
    Leftbackdarton - 6th July 2017 - "I would hand on heart much rather go to Deepdale than Bloomfield Road."

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Lawyer View Post
    All valid points, i will accept that.

However, in my opinion, this is a farcical fight which will end up being over within 90 seconds in a very silly and farcical fashion. The question shoudl be asked about how this was allowed to be sanctioned in the first place.
    Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton in 2007, not counting the free punch he got on Ortiz. He won't knock him out in 90 seconds. he'll wear him down so much he'll win in later rounds or coast to an easy points win. It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The sooner this ridiculous circus is over, the better. Along with Love Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston1880 View Post
    The sooner this ridiculous circus is over, the better. Along with Love Island.
    If they stick some real men in there like me and nobber etc it would be worth watching.
    dp/1853677280 Th
    Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Quote Originally Posted by tom23 View Post
    It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    On that my friend, we can agree
    Leftbackdarton - 6th July 2017 - "I would hand on heart much rather go to Deepdale than Bloomfield Road."

Quote Originally Posted by preach View Post
    If they stick some real men in there like me and nobber etc it would be worth watching.
    They should put you and Jack Daniels in there, and you win 100,000 if you manage to seduce and make love to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston1880 View Post
    They should put you and Jack Daniels in there, and you win 100,000 if you manage to seduce and make love to him.
    Hahaha.

I would expect a Floyd like 9 figure sum minimum for that to ever take place.

I'm sure Nobber would take my place for 10-13.
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

Just bet 600 with a bloke at work who reckons McGregor will win. I can't really afford it should I lose but I just don't see how he does.

Reckons he's that confident he'd have greater pleasure in seeing my face lose 600 then he would with a greater profit margin from the bookmakers were he could get up to 4/1.

Bit nervous but the 600 from both of us will be paid to the middle man on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Double J View Post
    Just bet 600 with a bloke at work who reckons McGregor will win. I can't really afford it should I lose but I just don't see how he does.

Reckons he's that confident he'd have greater pleasure in seeing my face lose 600 then he would with a greater profit margin from the bookmakers were he could get up to 4/1.

Bit nervous but the 600 from both of us will be paid to the middle man on Friday.
    If you can't see or understand that this contest could be the biggest betting con this side of the millennium then your a fool. If you can't afford what you bet then your a bigger fool.
    Oh let me get my hands on those .....