Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Mark Rankine Super Agent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Rankine Super Agent

Mark Rankine Super Agent

Bet he made a few quid with this deal.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reserve Team
    I hope he did too, shabba ranks is the ultimate boo boy to fans favourite. His determination deserves rewards

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

First Team
    not too Shabby

Banned
    Spent most of his career passing the ball backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroofthenight View Post
    I enjoyed the night when he passed it into the back of the Birmingham net though

I hope he got a nice 2% commission ( 1M ) for the part he played in the move...........

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ando60;2446393]I enjoyed the night when he passed it into the back of the Birmingham net though

Fluke

Quote Originally Posted by Ando60 View Post
    I hope he got a nice 2% commission ( 1M ) for the part he played in the move...........
    And the rest! Don't some agents get upto 10%? If so he's probably made more out of this than he did in his entire playing career!

Every credit though, love the fella because....

Quote Originally Posted by newy View Post
    I hope he did too, shabba ranks is the ultimate boo boy to fans favourite. His determination deserves rewards
    He's a true Legend a North End, if I remember correctly he had a shocking first season and was told he could leave for nothing if he could find a new club but said no, he'd been playing with an injury and wanted to prove himself to the fans, that he was a better player than the boo boys thought and the manager thought!

And with a bit of blood, guts and determination, boy did he prove them (or even us all!?!) wrong!

The rest is history.
    Bill Hicks was right about everything.

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroofthenight View Post
    So did Ray Wilkins and he did OK.

And Jonny Wilkinson.

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Manson View Post
    And the rest! Don't some agents get upto 10%? If so he's probably made more out of this than he did in his entire playing career!

Every credit though, love the fella because....

He's a true Legend a North End, if I remember correctly he had a shocking first season and was told he could leave for nothing if he could find a new club but said no, he'd been playing with an injury and wanted to prove himself to the fans, that he was a better player than the boo boys thought and the manager thought!

And with a bit of blood, guts and determination, boy did he prove them (or even us all!?!) wrong!

The rest is history.
    I remember watching him playing for Donny Rovers as an 18 year old, he was one of their main players even at that age.

I seem to remember him playing on the right wing when he first signed, and he didn't exactly have the pace of Barkhuizen or the skill of McGeady... A move inside and a partnership with Gregan followed, and the rest is history...