Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Job advice

Oh let me get my hands on those .....

https://people.mcdonalds.co.uk/early...mme/programme/

Probably not for everyone but I saw the McDonald's management apprenticeship programme advertised yesterday which might be worth a look.

Taken off Facebook.

Have you a positive outlook on life, an enabling attitude & aptitude from the start for engaging with, supporting and enabling young people to achieve their potential and create positive outcomes for all children and young people. Are you professional reliable, have energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment to work with young people who live in residential care. We are looking for people who are passionate about working with Children and young people and who want to follow a vocation rather than a job.
    Due to the registration of our new Childrens Home we are looking for the following staff members across all our services – PR8, PR4, PR26, PR1. (All applicants must be age 22 and above. (In line with the Childrens Homes regulations 2015). Full Driving licence essential.

Senior Residential Child Care Workers (20,400 – 26,539) – Must hold a Diploma Level 3 children and young people with 2 years’ experience working with children and young people.
    Residential Child Care Workers (15,643 - 19,817), Waking Night Residential Child Care Workers (8:50 per hour), Bank Residential Child Care Workers (7:50 per hour + 0.90p per hour holiday pay). - Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours is desirable but not essential. Desirable to hold Diploma Level 3 Children & young people.

For an application pack, please ring 01704 518915 or email admin@newhorizonsnw.co.uk
    Oh let me get my hands on those .....