Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Car Insurance - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Car Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by preach View Post
    How much horse power you running bud? By law you should tell the insurance company about modified carburetors.

14 million...
    Vote For John Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Ando60 View Post
    Tightwad !!!
    I spend most of my spare cash on match tickets mate... 3 months or an Accy ticket? No contest.

Buy a car for 100, revoke your driving licence, ride around in it with no insurance until you get caught, car gets crushed, you get 6 points on a licence you don't have, buy another car for 100.............

It's happening out there.

Thanks for all the help..... Hastings it is.... It got more complicated because we wanted breakdown cover and that was extra so we shopped around................. AA ( our last years insurer) started at over 90 quid and then came down over the period of 3 phone calls to 45....... Hastings will do it for about the same so I don't care if their recovery service is a one man band from blackpool who will make me wait for 3 hours and send a monkey...Enuffs enuff of having the piss taken...............There really is a niche market out there for loyal customers, it's just a shame the insurance companies haven't clicked on or are not prepared to drop their profits a bit for a solid, regular customer base.

Just watch...........We'll break down now and the AA will roll up having been sub contracted by Hastings...Guaranteed.

Thanks again chaps, especially those who mentioned Hastings..Appreciated.
    Vote For John Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Thanks for all the help..... Hastings it is.... It got more complicated because we wanted breakdown cover and that was extra so we shopped around................. AA ( our last years insurer) started at over 90 quid and then came down over the period of 3 phone calls to 45....... Hastings will do it for about the same so I don't care if their recovery service is a one man band from blackpool who will make me wait for 3 hours and send a monkey...Enuffs enuff of having the piss taken...............There really is a niche market out there for loyal customers, it's just a shame the insurance companies haven't clicked on or are not prepared to drop their profits a bit for a solid, regular customer base.

Just watch...........We'll break down now and the AA will roll up having been sub contracted by Hastings...Guaranteed.

Well done Libs..... I am sick of these insurance companies taking the Pi**

I also moved away from Direct Line this year on principle !!

No problem
    So glad you got sorted out
    As agreed please post my nominal fee accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by edgy View Post
    No problem
    So glad you got sorted out
    As agreed please post my nominal fee accordingly
    No wonder the rich get richer........ Have you never heard of charity ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ando60 View Post
    No wonder the rich get richer........ Have you never heard of charity ?
    Yes
    And guess where it begins?
    Plus Mrs plunge, Melford and Hobson are all bothering me about this concept called a "pay rise"?

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post

I rang Hastings once , I recall their number ended in 1066.

I said to the chap " that's a very appropriate number you ve got there "

He seriously hadn't a clue what I was talking about . True story.

Quote Originally Posted by pnematic View Post
    I rang Hastings once , I recall their number ended in 1066.

I said to the chap " that's a very appropriate number you ve got there "

He seriously hadn't a clue what I was talking about . True story.
    Was th customer service experience coordinator called Alfred ?