Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Billy Davies - alleged smear campaign

Billy is a cock of the highest order with small man sydrome to boot...........He could have truly been a great somewhere but his ego was always bigger than his ability..Shame....I don't like the little fucker for what he tried to do to PNE....
    Vote For John Brown

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by northender1881 View Post
    What a grade-A bell-end.

There is no smear campaign, he's just a sulky, gobby, arrogant little cunt and word of this has spread in the relatively small and well-connected professional Footballing community and he's been duly shut-out.

And to think some PNE fans still refer to him as ''King Billy'' and would let him waltz back in here to re-build his shattered reputation, after his calculating and callous attempt to fuck us over as a club when he left us and the following months afterwards.

Fuck him!
    The poison dwarf.

Not a nice person.

Interesting reference in that article to HMRC !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    Billy is a cock of the highest order with small man sydrome to boot...........He could have truly been a great somewhere but his ego was always bigger than his ability..Shame....I don't like the little fucker for what he tried to do to PNE....
    Davies was just a nasty arrangant nutter

Westley your strangely 'weird indulgence' was a likeable but deluded nutter

As for me I was glad to see the back of both when they eventually left tbh
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

This won't go down well.

I'd have King Billy back here any day. He'd have us in the top 6 no problem.

Edit: That is not to say I'd have him here over Neil, who is doing a good job and has my full support.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brown View Post
    This won't go down well.

I'd have King Billy back here any day. He'd have us in the top 6 no problem.

Edit: That is not to say I'd have him here over Neil, who is doing a good job and has my full support.
    Good shout. What PNE needs is an ego maniac dwarf in charge again.

Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Good shout. What PNE needs is an ego maniac dwarf in charge again.
    To be fair, that's a fairly accurate description of Alex Neil.

Assistant Manager
    Can anyone blame a Board for not wanting to work with the unpleasant little get?

He also blew his two biggest games for us.

We played a brand of footy that was pretty close to Grayson's whilst he was in charge which his supporters seem to conveniently forget.

What a grade-A bell-end.

There is no smear campaign, he's just a sulky, gobby, arrogant little cunt and word of this has spread in the relatively small and well-connected professional Footballing community and he's been duly shut-out.

And to think some PNE fans still refer to him as ''King Billy'' and would let him waltz back in here to re-build his shattered reputation, after his calculating and callous attempt to fuck us over as a club when he left us and the following months afterwards.

Fuck him!
    Jesus. Wouldn't think he's the best manager we've had in a few decades...!
    God. Allah. Paul Huntington.

Assistant Manager northender1881's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingy View Post
    Jesus. Wouldn't think he's the best manager we've had in a few decades...!
    Changes fuck all for me. The guy was a dick with us and then went on to piss off every other club he worked with. The fact he's been exiled from Football is telling!
    ''Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.''
    Bill Shankly

Assistant Manager
    Changes fuck all for me. The guy was a dick with us and then went on to piss off every other club he worked with. The fact he's been exiled from Football is telling!
    Totally correct.

And he took over here from Craig Brown, who had assembled the most talented squad this club had seen since the days of Finney, with Fuller, Lewis etc, a lot of Davies success here was because of Browns work and contacts.

And Brown was completely the opposite of Davies, he was too nice a guy.

How many managers these days would you see in the Sumners after the game having a drink with the fans? None !!