Thread: Embrace - LiVe Venue - 4th Nov

Embrace - LiVe Venue - 4th Nov

Hi all

Missed out on tickets for Embrace @ LiVe Venue on 4th Nov.

If anyone has any spares I'm trying to find 2 tickets for myself and my son, any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ian

I went.

They were superb.

Top top gig.

I hope you managed to secure your 2 tickets Sandman
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

I went myself - I also thought they were superb and I enjoyed every minute. Their new stuff sounds pretty good - shame we have to wait till March for the new album!

Starsailor are playing there next month so bought a ticket for that.

my son and daughter-in-law went. Their pal got chucked out for crowd surfing. The clips of the show they put on FB looked a superb atmosphere. Thank god the council has nothing to do with its running anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BeteNoir View Post
    my son and daughter-in-law went. Their pal got chucked out for crowd surfing. The clips of the show they put on FB looked a superb atmosphere. Thank god the council has nothing to do with its running anymore.
    It's odd because the council seem to regard themselves as heroes for handing the guild hall over to Rigby. It's like they think they're responsible for all that Rigby has done.

As for Embrace, seen them a few times and never been disappointed. Danny can't sing for toffee but it seems the whole band sing everything at once now and drown him out so the vocals sound decent.

Just a shame Shed Seven ended up at KGH in Blackburn and not the Guild Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by AndySaville View Post

Just a shame Shed Seven ended up at KGH in Blackburn and not the Guild Hall.
    Fucking Amen to that my brother.
    Bill Hicks was right about everything.

Yeah, managed to bag 2 tickets in the end thanks and have to say it was an excellent gig. My 15 year old son enjoyed it too but he had little affect on the average age.

Noticed Rich doubling up on Danny's vocals most of the night too. Actually thought their best song of the night was Refugees which I don't care for much but it sounded amazing live.