Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: If abbott had been this clueless, it would be all over media

  1. #11
    Director raefil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    57,999
    Quote Originally Posted by princeofhatred
    Apparently is the key word there, but what isn't up for debate is that Dianne Abbott is a racist, far-left, sexist scumbag. Unfortunately there's quite a few of those in the Labour party these days, with Rupa Huq and Naz Shah two examples they've got waiting in the wings.
    other than the far left bit are you looking in a mirror?

    whats the saying?

    Takes one to know one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

  2. #12
    Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dunmow
    Posts
    18,256
    Quote Originally Posted by wld View Post
    I'm not sure what the evidence there is to support claims that Naz Shah and Rupa Huq are racist, far left scumbags (simply stating they are isn't quite enough) - but it did seem a little bizarre that Damian Green would get two Asian MPs mixed up during a debate on race disparity today.
    Clearly Rupa Huq is a nasty piece of work...afterall, she's Charlie Brooker's sister in law

  3. #13
    Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walton Le Dale
    Posts
    6,162
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Clearly Rupa Huq is a nasty piece of work...afterall, she's Charlie Brooker's sister in law
    I didn't know that, thanks!

    I do know all about her comments on Israel incidentally.

  4. #14
    Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dunmow
    Posts
    18,256
    Quote Originally Posted by wld View Post
    I didn't know that, thanks!

    I do know all about her comments on Israel incidentally.
    Rupa is an ex Sociology lecturer, so she's bound to be far left

  5. #15
    Manager
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Standish
    Posts
    10,806
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    Clearly Rupa Huq is a nasty piece of work...afterall, she's Charlie Brooker's sister in law
    You get a Blue Peter badge for that !

  6. #16
    Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dunmow
    Posts
    18,256
    Quote Originally Posted by pnematic View Post
    You get a Blue Peter badge for that !
    I always wanted one of those as a kid....better late than never

  7. #17
    Chief Anal Acoustician jcfartpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Rutland
    Posts
    16,193
    Quote Originally Posted by princeinpieces View Post
    Apparently is the key word there, but what isn't up for debate is that Dianne Abbott is a racist, far-left, sexist scumbag. Unfortunately there's quite a few of those in the Labour party these days, with Rupa Huq and Naz Shah two examples they've got waiting in the wings.
    Mate, you are talking complete shit about Diane Abbott.
    East Midlands Branch

  8. #18
    First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,283
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfartpants View Post
    Mate, you are talking complete shit about Diane Abbott.
    What bit of racist, far left, sexist scumbag is wrong?
    I could offer you scumbag, but pretty much agree with all the rest.

  9. #19
    Director raefil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    57,999
    I think the way this thread has gone has 100% proven the authors point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

  10. #20
    Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dunmow
    Posts
    18,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohnotagain View Post
    What bit of racist, far left, sexist scumbag is wrong?
    I could offer you scumbag, but pretty much agree with all the rest.
    Far left??? You have a very narrow spectrum then.....jeez.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •