Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If abbott had been this clueless, it would be all over media

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    And so it continues.

Stuff the people whos lives are getting destroyed, its still more important for some posters on here, to dig at the Black woman.

whoopy doo, UK 2017 and its wonderful priorities.
    Stop looking for something that isn't there you daft cunt !!!!!!
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Really, lets use you as an example. Not a single comment on the thread about what universal credit is doing to ordinary peoples lives, yet several about the Black woman.

Lie I say, priorities eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliper
    I'm a Corbynite now

Really, lets use you as an example. Not a single comment on the thread about what universal credit is doing to ordinary peoples lives, yet several about the Black woman.

freudulent .... and like I say stop digging fella .... deflection is not a good way of trying to prove a point that ain't there.

Most people will agree that it should be the person best qualified that's gets any job, apart from you apparently.
    There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.

Theres only you concerned about her gender or ethnicity Philip. The rest of us can assess their approval/disapproval of a person without these factors being relevant.
    The Lone Wolf, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by marsbars View Post
    Theres only you concerned about her gender or ethnicity Philip. The rest of us can assess their approval/disapproval of a person without these factors being relevant.

Good point well made .... but don't expect Philly to drop 'his race card' excuses any time soon.

You certainly can, David.

Its amazing how the same people who can assess the Black woman seem totally unable to assess the impact on your ~tory parties impact on some of our more vulnerable people.

Amazing eh, david?

Still what do they matter eh?
    I'm a Corbynite now

Quote Originally Posted by strongbow
    Good point well made .... but don't expect Philly to drop 'his race card' excuses any time soon.
    Race card eh?

Well I guess David has made a good point in that case.

Obviously more important, certainly with yourself, than the fact so many are losing their homes and hundreds of thousands of BRITISH children are being forced into poverty.

So please do excuse me whan i call out yours and others on heres gross hypocrisy and transparency on this subject.

Now you can try to point out that Im bringing this up forever, bthe fact remains that yourself and many other posters have been more obsessed with a comment/comments that have been made by the Black woman than what Liz truss failed so badly to defend.

Tansparent? Absolutely!
    I'm a Corbynite now

First Team
    Race card eh?

Obviously more important, certainly with yourself, than the fact so many are losing their homes and hundreds of thousands of BRITISH children are being forced into poverty.

So please do excuse me whan i call out yours and others on heres gross hypocrisy and transparency on this subject.

Now you can try to point out that Im bringing this up forever, bthe fact remains that yourself and many other posters have been more obsessed with a comment/comments that have been made by the Black woman than what Liz truss failed so badly to defend.

Tansparent? Absolutely!
    I would agree with your initial post Raef. However I can't also stand idly by and allow the incontrovertible truth to be distorted. I was replying to a post which in my opinion, may have implied that racism can only happen in one direction. We are all people, regardless of creed, race or gender and as such we all have a responsibility incumbent upon us to speak and act objectively and without prejudice.
    I spent some time years ago in dispute with a student union body who allowed a member of their council to espouse the views of Nation of Islam in several contributions to the union magazine. Letters criticising his column were not allowed to be published. In his opinion and belief system all white people were the devil and responsible for all violence in the black world. Including black on black violence.
    He was entitled to his opinion yet others were denied the right to respond or refute his beliefs. It caused huge resentment. Years later I think we arrived at a similar juncture nationally because contrary opinion was not allowed to vent, resentment built up and decent people became susceptible to persuasion by UKIP. Nobody listened.

Racism should be challenged but not to the point where it goes full circle and becomes racism of a different nature.

Diane Abbot has made statements which appear racist. We should be allowed to say that.

Your original point however, still stands.

Race card eh?

Tansparent? Absolutely!
    Yep you do use the 'race card' rather a lot .....

It is YOU that appears to be obsessed with comments about black women in general despite most people never mentioning the colour of their skin. FACT.

So as you point out 'Britain isn't working' so lets try something else .....

Hang on .... the very people you defend so stoutly DID try to change it by gambling on a new beginning with the BREXIT vote ...

Hang on ... you don't want that because you want to remain your 'comfort zone' and have a crystal ball that only predicts doom and gloom .... You may be proved right, who knows but maybe some folk may be prepared to take that chance.

As for Liz 'fuckin' Truss ..... another self serving, useless politician that I couldn't give a toss about tbh .......