Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ashes

Assistant Manager
    3-1 to the Aussie's, we win the 5th test when already 3-0 down as we have on previous occasions. The weather will help us to a draw in one of them.

One hope was for Cook and Root to be in sensational form from the off, sadly both appear to be struggling. We really do need Stokes to stand a chance.

The other is to get the best of the conditions in the day night test and Jimmy turns them over.

Fancy Bairstow to score heavily

Assistant Manager
    Interesting Aussie squad. Paine in when Wade is keeping in front of him for Tasmania. Renshaw dropped although he's in poor form and Bancroft has just got a double ton. Think I'm pleased that Shaun Marsh is in for Maxwell.

Quote Originally Posted by justinr73 View Post
    Interesting Aussie squad. Paine in when Wade is keeping in front of him for Tasmania. Renshaw dropped although he's in poor form and Bancroft has just got a double ton. Think I'm pleased that Shaun Marsh is in for Maxwell.
    The Aussie press and some ex players are not happy !!

Stuart McGill said that the Aussie selectors are morons masquerading as mentors !!

My 3-2 s looking better all the time. No back sliding now Ando, you said it'll be a 5-0 crimwash

Anyone know if you can see daily highlights on free tv...bbc, channel 5, or perhaps ch4?

Quote Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
    Anyone know if you can see daily highlights on free tv...bbc, channel 5, or perhaps ch4?
    I believe not just BT sport. Which isn’t surprising considering they bid £20M more than sky did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    I believe not just BT sport. Which isnít surprising considering they bid £20M more than sky did.
    Ive just renewed my BT Sport subscription on an 18 month contract - i got a cracking deal £3-50 a month !!

Assistant Manager
    You can watch free highlights from 7pm every day - via the BT Sport app or website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wld View Post
    You can watch free highlights from 7pm every day - via the BT Sport app or website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10 minutes worth

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Tino View Post
    10 minutes worth
    I canít see anything saying 10 minutes, though Iíve only looked on the app. If it is, I suppose BT have to protect their investment whilst trying to attract new subscriptions.

Either way, youíd be performing your own Rodney Bewes tribute to avoid the score until after tea time!