Page 881 of 881 FirstFirst ... 381781831871879880881
Results 8,801 to 8,802 of 8802

Thread: Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    We can neither say it's correct or incorrect. There either random stats you've made up or you can link us to where they're from.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I've said they are my guesstimates !

By all means put your rival figures together... even as a guesstimates (with a substantial error margin) they are more realistic than 100% Remain support for staying in the EU unconditionally... which is what PPC appears to be arguing.

I'm arguing that the Remain support is more complex mix than that..

I refer you to the bar chart on Page 5 "Reasons for voting Remain" http://csi.nuff.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/...ons_Voting.pdf
    It shows that over 50% of Remain voters gave as their first reason "they feared damage to the UK economy"
    but its quite a jump to see that as 100% support for staying with the EU status quo..
    Last edited by sliper; Today at 12:05 PM.
    If you pay to watch the Premier League on TV.. you are part of the problem !

Quote Originally Posted by sliper View Post
    I've said they are my guesstimates !

By all means put your rival figures together... even as a guesstimates (with a substantial error margin) they are more realistic than 100% Remain support for staying in the EU unconditionally... which is what PPC appears to be arguing.

I'm arguing that the Remain support is more complex mix than that..

I refer you to the bar chart on Page 5 "Reasons for voting Remain" http://csi.nuff.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/...ons_Voting.pdf
    It shows that over 50% of Remain voters gave as their first reason "they feared damage to the UK economy"
    but its quite a jump to see that as 100% support for staying with the EU status quo..
    It is more complex otherwise, given the changes over the last 40 odd years within the EU, then you would have to seriously question the intelligence and/or arrogance of remainers who would blindly sign their and their children’s futures away forever without having a clue what the changes will be within! That is truly scary.
    No wums please - low patience threshold