Page 720 of 762 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720721722730 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 7611

Thread: Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Quote Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
    On a brighter note........... Everyone who believes ( and there are many ) that our democratic Parliament doesn't give a toss about those who put them in power and will do as they bloody well please regardless of the plebs wishes..have been proven right.. It's quite funny when you realise that everything you suspected ( but couldn't be really proven beyond doubt ) is absolutely true and it's now there for all to see, warts and all.

I'm also amused at the fact that the EU has won hands down................. I really don't know how Juncker and co divide up their daily available ( overpaid ) time but I'm sure that much of it is now split between laughing at the weakness of Britains government, laughing at the impotent British public...or shaking hands heartily with those dodgy cunts across both main parties that have engineered this carve up..

It's quite impressive really, but hardly unexpected.l
    You have always said this tbf and if it pans out the way it appears to be you are proven correct. I'm done with the fuckers now, I'll vote purely to piss off the most disgusting of the choice I'm given in the future. Cunts the lot of them.
    Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by marsbars View Post
    You have always said this tbf and if it pans out the way it appears to be you are proven correct. I'm done with the fuckers now, I'll vote purely to piss off the most disgusting of the choice I'm given in the future. Cunts the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Benn
    ĎI donít like being called a Eurosceptic. I just disagree with the system. I wasnít an Anglo-sceptic when Mrs Thatcher was in power. I just disagreed with her policies.í

There's no pride in it Mars, I can tell you that.................And unless a third party comes along with some backbone and integrity then I'm reverting to type and voting for none of them..... I weighed that up when I was twenty and should have listened to my younger self... Corrupt wankers...Laughing at us and all the way to the bank.
    Vote For John Brown

There's no pride in it Mars, I can tell you that.................And unless a third party comes along with some backbone and integrity then I'm reverting to type and voting for none of them..... I weighed that up when I was twenty and should have listened to my younger self... Corrupt wankers...Laughing at us and all the way to the bank.
    I had a phase of thinking that but then tried to fathom out the least evil etc etc etc but I don't think I'll be alone in having the Brexit scenario kill my faith in any hope of fairness or democracy. On reflection they've behaved like wankers from even before the referendum and its got worse steadily ever since. I'll use my vote to highlight my disdain in the future or unless there's a civil uprising and fucking spikes are utilised in the near future, then I'll be participating !

Cunts.
    Last edited by marsbars; 13-06-2018 at 06:09 PM.
    Alex Neil ďThis club has had a certain style for four years and Iím trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.Ē

I had a phase of thinking that but then tried to fathom out the least evil etc etc etc but I don't think I'll be alone in having the Brexit scenario kill my faith in any hope of fairness or democracy. On reflection they've behaved like wankers from even before the referendum and its got worse steadily ever since. I'll use my vote to highlight my disdain in the future or unless there's a civil uprising and fucking spikes are utilised in the near future, then I'll be participating !

Cunts.

I always liked this one................................" If you don't vote then you've no right to complain ".................What a load of unadulterated fucking crap... If you pay ( or have paid ) tax and NI you have every bloody right!...... Those that are state dependant ( disabled etc ) also have every bloody right

My argument has always been that if you line 6 bent fuckers up in front of me and insist that I vote for the least bent then I won't bother..But apparantly I'm wrong.

The EU referendum/proceedings do nothing other than ratify/substantiate that point.

We need some serious political reform in this Country.
    Vote For John Brown

Coaching Staff
    I always liked this one................................" If you don't vote then you've no right to complain ".................What a load of unadulterated fucking crap... If you pay ( or have paid ) tax and NI you have every bloody right!...... Those that are state dependant ( disabled etc ) also have every bloody right

My argument has always been that if you line 6 bent fuckers up in front of me and insist that I vote for the least bent then I won't bother..But apparantly I'm wrong.

The EU referendum/proceedings do nothing other than ratify/substantiate that point.

We need some serious political reform in this Country.

Can anybody join this mutual crying in your soup society. Youve only yourself to blame if you lacked the perception to realise the nirvana promoted by the fop haired fool was a fiction that was never realisable in a world carved up into blocs.

Quote Originally Posted by portisheadpete View Post
    Can anybody join this mutual crying in your soup society. Youve only yourself to blame if you lacked the perception to realise the nirvana promoted by the fop haired fool was a fiction that was never realisable in a world carved up into blocs.

You can do what you want, it's a free ( haha) Country.... Are you telling me that I'm a dick in believing that the authorities would actually let us leave?... You'd be correct, I let my guard down for a while but was never convinced............

Are you being a smug, clever cunt... or haven't you explained yourself too well?.......And I'll happily apologise if I've misunderstood.
    Vote For John Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Waltz View Post
    Who is on the "committee of super rich"?
    Bob, John, Andy, Madge and Fanny.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

This is how Iíve voted for years.

Voting for Independence was exactly for that reason, to show the elite wankers that when given a chance we will stand against them and everything they represent.

Unfortunately some really really blinkered people think itís a good thing that we are blatantly dictated to, by Europe and by our own politicians.

Blind idiocy.
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by portisheadpete View Post
    Twat.