Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Accounts 2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by PNE Plungy View Post
    When we're promoted as champions, do you mean JD?
    Pre injury ravaged October, yes!
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    Pre injury ravaged October, yes!
    Hmmmm.......

Latest Accounts 2016/17

As a business those figures are disastrous, but not as bad as most football league clubs. Makes you really appreciate the financial input of Mr Hemmings, can you imagine a business owner having to put in £5 million of his own cash just to break even every year?

Football is f*#*ed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BeteNoir View Post
    It was said a few seasons ago by a chairman who left us for a chicken farm outfit that we needed gates of 18000 to break even. The current gate average is around 5000 less than that. I don't know what the break even figure is now but if anyone thinks the current accounts are ok then I'll have a pint of what you're on. Just saying.
    The "break even figure" was chicken feed to someone like Derek Shaw ........ I thought it was funny anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipBarm View Post
    Football is f*#*ed!
    Yep. A business awash with money at the top end but you don't need to go far down before you find it dying on the bones of its arse. Players and agents the winners, the rest of us taken for the mugs we are.

Maybe one day some sanity will prevail but I'm not holding my breath.
    Recommended ignore list: 05simpsonm, bsk4ever, Hans Asperges, PNE4LIFE, preach, billymac

I worry about what could happen should TH pass away.

Reserve Team
    If all the people of Preston who walk round in their man united and Liverpool tops donated the money they spend on these tops to Preston North End, we would be well in pocket. Makes me sick when you see mates who were born 40 miles from Manchester and Liverpool drooling over said clubs. Your Preston born and bred for Christ’s sake!

Reserve Team
    If all the people of Preston who walk round in their man united and Liverpool tops donated the money they spend on these tops to Preston North End, we would be well in pocket. Makes me sick when you see mates who were born 40 miles from Manchester and Liverpool drooling over said clubs. Your Preston born and bred for Christís sake!

Assistant Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by john2321 View Post
    If all the people of Preston who walk round in their man united and Liverpool tops donated the money they spend on these tops to Preston North End, we would be well in pocket. Makes me sick when you see mates who were born 40 miles from Manchester and Liverpool drooling over said clubs. Your Preston born and bred for Christís sake!
    I'm not sure you've got your sums right John.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by john2321 View Post
    I'll second that. They are the shittest fans around and shouldn't be allowed to follow Football. Free world though.