Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Farage loses legal battle against hope not hate.

  1. #21
    Coaching Staff sussexrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,806
    As I was saying from the horses mouth .

    I am very surprised by hope not hates announcement today that they won their legal case against me. Some victory! Their statement today is thoroughly disingenuous .

    This is a case hope not hate should never have brought and which has been a complete waste of donors money .Despite them demanding up to £100.000 in damages I have not paid them a penny .They demanded an apology that I have not given .In addition THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO PAY ME THOUSANDS IN COSTS. ON TOP OF THE TENS OF THOUSANDS THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN LEGAL FEES.
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

  2. #22
    Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dunmow
    Posts
    18,825
    Quote Originally Posted by sussexrob View Post
    As I was saying from the horses mouth .

    I am very surprised by hope not hates announcement today that they won their legal case against me. Some victory! Their statement today is thoroughly disingenuous .

    This is a case hope not hate should never have brought and which has been a complete waste of donors money .Despite them demanding up to £100.000 in damages I have not paid them a penny .They demanded an apology that I have not given .In addition THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO PAY ME THOUSANDS IN COSTS. ON TOP OF THE TENS OF THOUSANDS THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN LEGAL FEES.
    This is the alternative interpretation of what Farage said

    "Hope not Hate said Farage had fully covered his own legal costs, apart from a half-day administrative hearing where the two parties split the costs between them. The group said Farage was left with costs of around £100,000.

    Lowles said of Farage’s statement: “He’s picking at straws and trying to find any crumb of comfort; this is not a victory for him, it’s a humiliation.”

    So, Nige is playing fast and loose with the truth yet again......

  3. #23
    Coaching Staff sussexrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by PNEESSEX View Post
    This is the alternative interpretation of what Farage said

    "Hope not Hate said Farage had fully covered his own legal costs, apart from a half-day administrative hearing where the two parties split the costs between them. The group said Farage was left with costs of around £100,000.

    Lowles said of Farage’s statement: “He’s picking at straws and trying to find any crumb of comfort; this is not a victory for him, it’s a humiliation.”

    So, Nige is playing fast and loose with the truth yet again......
    Well as I said the only winners whatever the truth is the lawyers . Who to believe well as libs says they are all lying shysters.
    85% of people are stupid, I am so glad I am in the 10% of the clever ones.

  4. #24
    Manager
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dunmow
    Posts
    18,825
    Quote Originally Posted by sussexrob View Post
    Well as I said the only winners whatever the truth is the lawyers . Who to believe well as libs says they are all lying shysters.
    We can certainly agree on the fact that lawyers always seem to manage to make a bob or two!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •