Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: £11 pounds London return for Millwall

  1. #1
    Substitute Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tabby's Star
    Posts
    563

    £11 pounds London return for Millwall

    From PNE newsletter received today

    Our official travel partner, Virgin Trains are offering you the chance to travel to London for as little as 11 pounds, just book your seats this weekend for travel over the festive period. so, whether you're traveling to London for Winter Wonderland or PNE's away clash with Millwall on the 13th January, make sure you claim your discount.

    Purchase tickets between 23-27 nov

    Travel Dates 16 dec -14 jan 2018

    £11 each way standard

    £30 first class

  2. #2
    Substitute
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitchhiker View Post
    From PNE newsletter received today

    Our official travel partner, Virgin Trains are offering you the chance to travel to London for as little as 11 pounds, just book your seats this weekend for travel over the festive period. so, whether you're traveling to London for Winter Wonderland or PNE's away clash with Millwall on the 13th January, make sure you claim your discount.


    Purchase tickets between 23-27 nov

    Travel Dates 16 dec -14 jan 2018

    £11 each way standard

    £30 first class
    Gentry day then!?

  3. #3
    Assistant Manager northender1881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Walton-le-Dale
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Weston View Post
    Gentry day then!?
    Gentry days should be a proud thing, there is nothing proud about Millwall however.
    "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
    Brian Clough

  4. #4
    Substitute
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by northender1881 View Post
    Gentry days should be a proud thing, there is nothing proud about Millwall however.
    Don’t worry it was very much tongue in cheek!

  5. #5
    Assistant Manager northender1881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Walton-le-Dale
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Weston View Post
    Donít worry it was very much tongue in cheek!



    As for the trains - just had a look and there are indeed some cheap tickets, sadly there doesn't seems to be any cheap tickets on trains for the return journey that depart at a suitable time. the closest one was 5.43pm, which would be a bit tight getting back from Millwall for I would have thought.
    "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
    Brian Clough

  6. #6
    Assistant Manager AndySaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by northender1881 View Post



    As for the trains - just had a look and there are indeed some cheap tickets, sadly there doesn't seems to be any cheap tickets on trains for the return journey that depart at a suitable time. the closest one was 5.43pm, which would be a bit tight getting back from Millwall for I would have thought.
    All standard class £11 Preston/London gone for trains that will get you in for kick-off. Plenty from Manchester though with a 'Manchester Duo' ticket from Preston adding £8pp to the overall cost.

  7. #7
    Assistant Manager northender1881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Walton-le-Dale
    Posts
    4,382
    Ahhh cheers Sav, I'll check it out
    "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
    Brian Clough

  8. #8
    Assistant Manager northender1881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Walton-le-Dale
    Posts
    4,382
    Cheers for that Sav, followed your tip and have got returns for £27. Be interesting to see how bad Millwall actually is.
    "Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job."
    Brian Clough

  9. #9
    Moderator Jack Daniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    PR2
    Posts
    29,466
    Saturday 6th January FA Cup weekend.

    Booked 1st Class both ways for myself and the woman, to London, for £120.

    Hope we draw someone shite like Coventry.
    Last edited by Jack Daniels; 08-12-2017 at 01:13 PM. Reason: London
    RIP Kurt
    Best mates for 14 years
    09/98 - 11/06/12

  10. #10
    Manager Tino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    Saturday 6th January FA Cup weekend.

    Booked 1st Class both ways for myself and the woman, to London, for £120.

    Hope we draw someone shite like Coventry.
    Man City. Home. No tv. Nailed on.
    Last edited by Jack Daniels; 08-12-2017 at 01:13 PM. Reason: London

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •