Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Travel to Tomorrows game. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travel to Tomorrows game.

Reserve Team
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaVivaBaby View Post
    You would think any genuine PRESTON fan would know how long to took to get from PRESTON bus station to PRESTON’s football ground?

Top marks for the effort you are putting in though cha.
    Why does that make me any less genuine? I don’t live in Preston and only lived in Chorley until I was 8. Preston fan through my family. Been to Brum,Wolves, Barnsley, Forest,Burton, Sheff Utd,QPR, Sunderland, Milwall this season. Might not be a season ticket holder but to have been to all of those games I’d like to think I was considered a Preston ‘fan’. Why would I know- it’s a walk I haven’t done before ever. I’ve only ever driven to deepdale because it makes the most sense from where I live, bit belittling to suggest I’m not a genuine fan because I don’t walk around Preston all the time.

Reserve Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanneswhite View Post
    Why does that make me any less genuine? I don’t live in Preston and only lived in Chorley until I was 8. Preston fan through my family. Been to Brum,Wolves, Barnsley, Forest,Burton, Sheff Utd,QPR, Sunderland, Milwall this season. Might not be a season ticket holder but to have been to all of those games I’d like to think I was considered a Preston ‘fan’. Why would I know- it’s a walk I haven’t done before ever. I’ve only ever driven to deepdale because it makes the most sense from where I live, bit belittling to suggest I’m not a genuine fan because I don’t walk around Preston all the time.
    Aye orlreet, we believe you, honest...

That you wouldn’t know how long it would take to get from the bus station to the ground, and none of your PNE supporting mates would know either.... Lol

What did you say your previous login name was again?

Like I said, keep up the act cha, you’ve got us in stitches here.

Can you not cadge a lift with NORTHENDRTOPS?

Crank.