Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Moggmentum ........ - Page 56
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Moggmentum ........

Reserve Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltz View Post
    He is a billionaire currency speculator, trader and all that entails there are dozens like him but, most fund a variety of secretive right wing organisations, the Koch brothers, the Mercer family our own Barclay brothers.
    Like Gates and Buffet he openly funds a "liberal leaning" foundation.
    However, Marsbars and the other loons who believe in a New World Order, think that the NWO is run by a cabal of wandering, cosmopolitan Jews and think Soros is on the board of such a NWO.
    אתה חייב לאהוב תיאורטיקן קונספירציה!
    Last edited by PNEPPC; 14-02-2018 at 04:49 AM.

It seems to me that all our so called newspapers have given up on reporting politics because they darentrealy publish exactly what is going on, that includes the left leaning publications too.

Ive no time whatever for Mogg but WTF has this got to do with him?

Quote Originally Posted by raefil View Post
    It seems to me that all our so called newspapers have given up on reporting politics because they darentrealy publish exactly what is going on, that includes the left leaning publications too.

Ive no time whatever for Mogg but WTF has this got to do with him?

Apprentice Moggs
    Vote For John Brown

The Moggmentum is gathering .... sleaze thrown in a pathetic attempt to discredit Mr Brexit
    Alex Neil “This club has had a certain style for four years and I’m trying to change that and the style I want to play is the complete opposite to that.”